Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

BINGO !!! 😆😆😆😆

If what they say is true, being a pro-women, woman-centric show - the bunsen burner wont be K

The only other possible option is GD

I repeat - K's BB needs re-fuelling - he's firing blanks at present...
Edited by kEEnkEEn - 12 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

If what they say is true, being a pro-women, woman-centric show - the bunsen burner wont be K

The only other possible option is GD

I repeat - K's BB needs re-fuelling - he's firing blanks at present...  ... pun intended ? 😉😳 😆

corvette thumbnail

C'mon Yemi...you know me...could it possibly be accidental!😆😉
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: a_uma

Well... Bunsen burner is already there... but CVs are not using him effectively...😉😳😆😆

He infact was the Titan in the form of the Titanic who got hit by the ice - berg.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@kEEnkEEn : she is a good DIL .bec she respects amma n SS whatever crap they throw at her n even after the face blackening incident which was inhuman n barbaric to the core   but not compromising on her dignity n self respect n what is right ...n urges K to respect them ..she even gives respect to sakthi n stops K whenever he raises his hand on KN ...she has given K numerous chances again n again even after repeated lies n break of trust...has put her life in line just so that he don't go to jail n given hhm sound support n advice whenever he was on the right path n was not lying to her...she has saved his honor by giving her 1st salary to his family in his name thus saving his ill father...n not to mention what she has done for kesar...more over she is a normal woman who gets angrx, hurt and happy accordingly
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honest piece of writing. I am a big fan of your in your face candour. IMO, just as perfectionism is an euphemism for being critical, is rigid idealism an expression of arrogance ? Something like my values are better than yours, otherwise how do we explain P's tacit support for Arushi and Shyamu when he flexed his muscles against Angad.

corvette thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarcozee

Honest piece of writing. I am a big fan of your in your face candour. IMO, just as perfectionism is an euphemism for being critical, is rigid idealism an expression of arrogance ? Something like my values are better than yours, otherwise how do we explain P's tacit support for Arushi and Shyamu when he flexed his muscles against Angad.

Hey Sarcozee - great post! Come more often!👏👍🏼

I totally agree as you put it so bluntly...and P's body language and general rigidity supports the notion entirely ...

Does Prefessorwa have any muscles to flex? and that too against Angad?

See I never really understood this...does this mean people think Professorwa actually murdered Angad? 

I never looked at it this way...I just saw it that Professorwa made a decision not to save him...is this murder? Intent? He didnt actually cause Angad to slip did he?

As for Pratigya - she is blind to her family's faux pas which is fine if youre a realist but not if you claim to be idealist. Having said that she seems to be inher idealist mode when talkin to and about her brother...

Wouldnt itbe funny if Adarshwa turned out to be adopted after all!!!😆

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kEEnkEEn

Hey Sarcozee - great post! Come more often!👏👍🏼

I totally agree as you put it so bluntly...and P's body language and general rigidity supports the notion entirely ...

Does Prefessorwa have any muscles to flex? and that too against Angad?

See I never really understood this...does this mean people think Professorwa actually murdered Angad? 

I never looked at it this way...I just saw it that Professorwa made a decision not to save him...is this murder? Intent? He didnt actually cause Angad to slip did he?

As for Pratigya - she is blind to her family's faux pas which is fine if youre a realist but not if you claim to be idealist. Having said that she seems to be inher idealist mode when talkin to and about her brother...

Wouldnt itbe funny if Adarshwa turned out to be adopted after all!!!😆 

😆😆😆😆😆And Krishna in TN...😆.😆😆
😆😆😆
corvette thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

😆And Krishna in TN...😆.😆😆
😆😆😆

Babs - I dont get it sweetheart, K is already in TN?!🤔😕
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarcozee

Bravo! Bull's Eye! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  Please keep posting your thoughts. 😃