Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #124 | New Link Pg 1 - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bushy_92

I can't move myself and ur asking me to lie down ๐Ÿ˜•
I have been sitting on my bed the whole day ๐Ÿ˜†

ahh thats must be the reason na!! bed is to sleep not to sit๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by AzMishy

I am a poor thing na on all the stuffs I do!! It's a kind of branded now!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

no sweetie...it happened to me too...i ran around a huge park after a long time and the next 2 daays i was walking like charlie chaplin...i was working in London at that time...u can imagine how people would have laughed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ok viji will readin a bit...oh u r leaving soon...ummm lol i cant not post i will hunters after me and guys am posting two updates for beenam one by missy on fri and the other on sunday by me lol

oh bushy also yes sit properly wen using laptop or in general ergonoics my dear follow em lol
Originally posted by rubal223

me and my best friend elena had a fight today but we patch up later
she apologized to me but truly that wasnt her fault , after that i felt guilty
ohh dont try to go back again!! scince u all patched it up better move ahead, if u try to talk about it again, never no things might change, n not the way u 1st expected it to be!! i dont no its my POV!! just leave it, go as nothing happened๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hai dil ko teri aarzoo
par main tujhe na paa sakoo
hai dil ko teri justjoo
par main  tujhe na paa sakooo...

main hoon shab tu subah
dono jud ke juda
main hoon lab tu duya
dono jud ke juda
saajna
saajna
mahiya
saajna ve...

ohh dont try to go back again!! scince u all patched it up better move ahead, if u try to talk about it again, never no things might change, n not the way u 1st expected it to be!! i dont no its my POV!! just leave it, go as nothing happened๐Ÿ˜ƒ
we got into argument because of salman khans movie ready , i said i didnt like one song from his new movie ,she is salman khan fan and she felt bad ,and she said that my dutta is bad so we got in fight because of our fav actor
ok girsl got to go now

bye azy, daya, bush, rubal...

see u all after a week...23rd to be precise...

love u'll and have masti but miss me
Originally posted by chithoo

ok girsl got to go now

bye azy, daya, bush, rubal...

see u all after a week...23rd to be precise...

love u'll and have masti but miss me

Bye Vij...cya...tc and do miss me too your SI ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by chithoo

no sweetie...it happened to me too...i ran around a huge park after a long time and the next 2 daays i was walking like charlie chaplin...i was working in London at that time...u can imagine how people would have laughed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
arhh thats bad!! when i was pregnant I was asked to walk 20min per a day from 9months, and 1st day itself cassim made me walk that 20min and imagine me !! I could not move the next day, had to be carried!! But later that marine drive we go walking there is this restaurant, every day right there I put a break n say I want use the wash room, n then straight go to drink a juice something!! Later all the ppl there knew me n would wait for me n me the chatter box would talk away for hours while my poor hubby just sits next to me with wondering when this woman will finish!!1 ok this is too got too long my buk buk!! hehehe

arhh thats bad!! when i was pregnant I was asked to walk 20min per a day from 9months, and 1st day itself cassim made me walk that 20min and imagine me !! I could not move the next day, had to be carried!! But later that marine drive we go walking there is this restaurant, every day right there I put a break n say I want use the wash room, n then straight go to drink a juice something!! Later all the ppl there knew me n would wait for me n me the chatter box would talk away for hours while my poor hubby just sits next to me with wondering when this woman will finish!!1 ok this is too got too long my buk buk!! hehehe

Awww so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ