Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #124 | New Link Pg 1 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dg0628

yup i have nose pin lol ...and yes learn from me...i guess i made it a habit to tell them since wen i was little that even they dont bother to listen properly ...haha
but kya karu, i dont like to tell all the things , i like privecy n left alone, may be due to from 10y 19y i was hosteled then 20 got married, so the connection is lacking😕

how old is ur brother? and yes that is expected at that age i was also treated like that but never complained i like being home more than out actually lol
my bro is 20, he is angry young man, but still he cares a lot for me
i hardly go outside only shopping ,my friends live in another city and i m in countryside
Originally posted by AzMishy

but kya karu, i dont like to tell all the things , i like privecy n left alone, may be due to from 10y 19y i was hosteled then 20 got married, so the connection is lacking😕
aww yes maybe thats why...i didnt knw u were hosteled ...i wouldnt want to be...i would've probably fought about that😆
Originally posted by rubal223

my bro is 20, he is angry young man, but still he cares a lot for me
i hardly go outside only shopping ,my friends live in another city and i m in countryside
LMAO angry young man 😆😆 ...i know my best friends and I dont live near each other either...itz soo hard...
yes daya n rubal- brothers do love u, i wont say no, my bro too love me lot, but we always had this fighing for sily things to and v were famous for that!!😆

aww yes maybe thats why...i didnt knw u were hosteled ...i wouldnt want to be...i would've probably fought about that😆
i would love to live in hostel
my brother was in hostel to when my mother used to work here in germany and my bro was in india
but he wasnt alone ,my cousin brithers were also in hostel
dhayani dii , i cant like your post anymore
this stupid rules

there was no choice, n trust me it was v v hard!!Confused
i used to go home every fridays initially but later have to stop cos of classes
Originally posted by rubal223

i would love to live in hostel
my brother was in hostel to when my mother used to work here in germany and my bro was in india
but he wasnt alone ,my cousin brithers were also in hostel
hostel life is not so nice like u think!! i am saying it with 9y experience!!
i used to hate when the holidays were ending😕
i love to spend my time alone
dont know why