bye mimi, daya , rubal, azy  me gotta to go  .tc
 try  to  see u all  tmrw
me just came n u going
bye raj!!
c u tomorrowπŸ˜‰
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by AzMishy

daya - u all had blast with pm na!!! 64!! me going all  reading!! hehehe
i know ...we have been msging via pm lately...if we were on ccc we would all be rockerz by now πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rubal223

mera naam bhi to ladko jaisa hai
meri class mein ek ladka tha jispe mujhe crush tha ,uska naam rubal tha
thank god kisi ko bhi mera nick name nahi pata tha school me ilava mere best friends

Yeah! You do! I have a cousin (a boy) named that but spelled differently. So that makes three of us here with boys' names! What are the odds...πŸ˜†

Okay, Daya, Raj, and Rubal...I have to go. It was nice chatting with you all! Take care guys...πŸ€—

AzMishy...I'm mimi...but can't really say hi now can I? I'm leaving. Well, hope to give you a better intro next time. Take care. And by the looks of your smiley...can I say you've been a little naughty today? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

you know what guys i want to have a new hairstyle but my mother india doest allows me to have new hairstyle
aww why not? my mom never wanted me to cut either...then i just went and did it ...lol they didnt argue with me because they noe my mouth will talk back πŸ˜†

Originally posted by dg0628

i know ...we have been msging via pm lately...if we were on ccc we would all be rockerz by now πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats v true!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Yeah! You do! I have a cousin (a boy) named that but spelled differently. So that makes three of us here with boys' names! What are the odds...πŸ˜†

Okay, Daya, Raj, and Rubal...I have to go. It was nice chatting with you all! Take care guys...πŸ€—

AzMishy...I'm mimi...but can't really say hi now can I? I'm leaving. Well, hope to give you a better intro next time. Take care. And by the looks of your smiley...can I say you've been a little naughty today? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bye mimi ...take care ...cya around :)
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

hi mimiπŸ˜‰ u can call me Azy!!πŸ˜ƒ
ya will chat with u next time, c u soon
ahh that was just, πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
did you guys saw in fb the pic of kitchen, its in my parents restaurant and there is also pic of my best friend
Originally posted by dg0628

aww why not? my mom never wanted me to cut either...then i just went and did it ...lol they didnt argue with me because they noe my mouth will talk back πŸ˜†

mothers r like thatπŸ˜†
me too had a hair strightning n u have to c i never heard the end of it!! still heraing actuallyπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
glad my hubby suported me😳

did you guys saw in fb the pic of kitchen, its in my parents restaurant and there is also pic of my best friend
aww lol the kitchen is nice and the pics of u are really nice too