Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dg0628

oye choti why u playing hide and seek lol

mimi so tell me ...i dont think we've talked much before...how are you ...and whats ur full name if u dont mind me asking

No we haven't talked a lot...once or twice πŸ€” maybe...right now I'm hungry and missing Suds...terrible combination I tell you.πŸ˜† And full name? I go by mimi at home as will...almost everyone calls me that (except mom and dad)...it's a childish name (given to me by a kid!) but I like it better than my actual one. 😳
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rubal223

dont worry about my exam , my final exam is on 6th july, tommorow is exam but i will learn for it tommorow morning , i m early riser everyday 4am

lol ur exam is tmmrw and ur study for it tmmrw? lol thats soo last minute πŸ˜†
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lol ur exam is tmmrw and ur study for it tmmrw? lol thats soo last minute πŸ˜†

main hamesha aisa karti hoon
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

which song ? sung by whom ?

daya ..hmme love reading ur ff ,,so  me always eager to next .. akk was gud and y me guessing , u did mention it will be short one ,,,no prblm as far as u have another one ,, inline .. me in 2 minds ot  shorten mine or go with the flow 

lol yeah the story is more an aspect of their life not really a whole lot to happen ...it should only be another 3 or 4 parts πŸ˜†

yup next in line i gotta a name for it too lol...this will have to just go with the flow as even i dunno yet where it is goingπŸ˜†

i need to speed waves up so that one will go in full speed now...itz 20 chps and still the  plot yet to develop :S

now u hurry up ...i expect long updates now from u lol ..
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gole gappe , hmm, my fav too rubal.. and all the best in ur exams,, me too a last min reader.. but are a step ahead of me tmrw exams and u get up at 4 to  revise cool man
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

No we haven't talked a lot...once or twice πŸ€” maybe...right now I'm hungry and missing Suds...terrible combination I tell you.πŸ˜† And full name? I go by mimi at home as will...almost everyone calls me that (except mom and dad)...it's a childish name (given to me by a kid!) but I like it better than my actual one. 😳

aww ok i will call u mimi ...haha hungry and SUDz? lol why u missing suds πŸ˜† ...so u in school or u work?
Iridescence1 thumbnail

main hamesha aisa karti hoon

lol i can never do that i would have a panick attack
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was listening to bade chete aande ne yaar anmulle

@raj
you know what my cousin brother has girlfriend , her name is also raj
prncz thumbnail

lol yeah the story is more an aspect of their life not really a whole lot to happen ...it should only be another 3 or 4 parts πŸ˜†   ,, hmmm ,whn next update

yup next in line i gotta a name for it too lol...this will have to just go with the flow as even i dunno yet where it is goingπŸ˜†  ,, hmm name alredy ready , end is ready but the events are not rite?

i need to speed waves up so that one will go in full speed now...itz 20 chps and still the  plot yet to develop :S  wow 20 chps ,,

now u hurry up ...i expect long updates now from u lol .. gng out now ,will cm back in ve and update

prncz thumbnail

i was listening to bade chete aande ne yaar anmulle   , who is singer ,,i will try  on yt 

@raj
you know what my cousin brother has girlfriend , her name is also raj .. have u met her