Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #124 | New Link Pg 1 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rubal223

yeah i got time because it was under the EIffel tower and me my friends were waiting because the line was long to get the tickets to climb the tower

bye dii
i m going now
kal school jaana hai
subah 4am uthkar apne homeworks bhi karne hai
thursday ko german exam bhi hai

oh ok choti
aww good luck with everythinng :)
take care
see you around πŸ˜ƒ
daya darling get on wit writin...n guys plsss stop ditractin her oda wise we wont get an update nyt either ...
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

daya darling get on wit writin...n guys plsss stop ditractin her oda wise we wont get an update nyt either ...
lol i am writing ...stop making me isolated LOL i am gonna get depressed πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you know i was wondering why u haven't stopped me in here haha and u come wen all leave πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dg0628

lol i am writing ...stop making me isolated LOL i am gonna get depressed you know i was wondering why u haven't stopped me in here haha and u come wen all leave
lol das cuz am stil catchin up wit real ethernal ltl..ddn get time 2 read em ystdayz n 1days.x

lol das cuz am stil catchin up wit real ethernal ltl..ddn get time 2 read em ystdayz n 1days.x
lmao ...haha  yeah catch up i have yet to read todays still and tinks FF too ...lol wen i finish writing this i will read those...ooh how romance is so difficult...especially wen it is limited romance πŸ˜†

lmao ...haha  yeah catch up i have yet to read todays still and tinks FF too ...lol wen i finish writing this i will read those...ooh how romance is so difficult...especially wen it is limited romance
me2..stil got tinks jagz n urs 2 read lol...
haha wel mke it unlimitedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me2..stil got tinks jagz n urs 2 read lol...
haha wel mke it unlimitedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
haha nope there will be a limit HHAH omg ...my scenes are soo wierd and random πŸ˜† lotz of srrys and forgive mes and hugs πŸ˜†

omg missy 6 and 1/2 pgs lol and am still at it imma finish it off soon πŸ˜†
Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago

haha nope there will be a limit HHAH omg ...my scenes are soo wierd and random lotz of srrys and forgive mes and hugs

omg missy 6 and 1/2 pgs lol and am still at it imma finish it off soon
hw r dey random lol i tink theyl b cute

hw r dey random lol i tink theyl b cute

yeah we'll see ...i dunno ...they are random to me..πŸ˜†

yeah we'll see ...i dunno ...they are random to me..
na i tink dey go perfectly welπŸ˜‰ dw