Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan CCC #124 | New Link Pg 1 - Page 10

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oho!! ye lo!! gai bhens paani mein...LOL...I have already uploaded it...youi might not see it from your phoneπŸ˜†...ya you rubbing off on me meri jaanπŸ˜›

where r u uploading it...and am on lappy now :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: dg0628

where r u uploading it...and am on lappy now :)

Hey Raam look at the avatar..and had my siggie too...but am changing that too..by the way do you know how to put animated siggie..it is also between IMG na??
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Hey Raam look at the avatar..and had my siggie too...but am changing that too..by the way do you know how to put animated siggie..it is also between IMG na??

ohh srry my stuff was disabled because it took longer to load on phone. ...itz nice :) yeah i dont even noe how to do video avatar let alone a siggy πŸ˜†

who are they?
Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

ohh srry my stuff was disabled because it took longer to load on phone. ...itz nice :) yeah i dont even noe how to do video avatar let alone a siggy πŸ˜†

who are they?

Owww...I have already made the siggie I just cannot post it the animated versionπŸ˜†..what are you doing??
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Owww...I have already made the siggie I just cannot post it the animated versionπŸ˜†..what are you doing??

nothing ...updating my reserved spots ...but gave up an now doing nothing πŸ˜† how about you...yesh ur siggy not working
-Srushti- thumbnail

nothing ...updating my reserved spots ...but gave up an now doing nothing πŸ˜† how about you...yesh ur siggy not working

ME too need to do that before people put on boards on their post 'Reservations for Srushti not allowed'πŸ˜†
My siggie is 😑😑😑😑
Iridescence1 thumbnail

ME too need to do that before people put on boards on their post 'Reservations for Srushti not allowed'πŸ˜†
My siggie is 😑

aww lol ye ur siggie is frozen pic lol ...haha no take ur time...lol ur res in so many place do u even remember where πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

aww lol ye ur siggie is frozen pic lol ...haha no take ur time...lol ur res in so many place do u even remember where πŸ˜†

I will just go to my posts and edit all of themmm...errr. . that is what I wanted to do today but got stuck in thisπŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail

I will just go to my posts and edit all of themmm...errr. . that is what I wanted to do today but got stuck in thisπŸ˜†

lol now... dont u want to sleep?
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CCC dead hogayi hay kya? 2 days 2pages full of hello n ermm n nothing else:(