Akshay-Manjari play cupid

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Akshay-Manjari play cupid

It's said that love is the beauty of the soul, and the same emotion will be seen in STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye now, where the lovely and currently not-so-together couple Akshay and Manjari will play Cupid and unite yet another loving couple, Akshay-Rhea.

Akshay and Manjari have landed in Lonavala for a business trip, where they will meet another couple Rhea and Akshay, who are in love, but aren't able to meet due to family pressure.

A STAR One source.in divulges, "Rhea (Akangsha Kapil) is the granddaughter of Rastogi Senior, who is the sponsor Akshay and Manjari meet in Lonavla. Rhea is in love with her boyfriend Akshay, but the love birds can't meet each other as per the order of Rastogi Senior. Akshay (Raunaq Ahuja) and Manjari (Srishty Rode), who are staying in Lonavla, will meet the young couple on many occasions and learn about their predicament. They will try to get the couple together, and in the process, get closer to each other."

Manjari aka Shrishty Rode exclaims, "Yes, I have met Rhea, Rastogi uncle's granddaughter. She is a wonderful girl, but at the same time, she is depressed as she can't meet the love of life. I haven't met her Akshay, but I will soon. Gradually, I will also realize how much I love my Akshay."

Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja says, "We are at Rastogi House at Lonawala. In the upcoming episodes, we will play Cupid for Rhea and her boyfriend Akshay. This will pave the way for my relationship with Manjari. I hope this time, Manjari will confess her love to me."

Catch Rhea and Akshay on Yeh Ishq Haaye tonight at 8 PM. Keep watching the show every Monday to Friday, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Friday, May 06, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://www.starone.in/news/1705/akshaymanjari-play-cupid.aspx Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing.. Waiting for Manjari to confess😍
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot for sharing Tanu. ,😊
i loved the pic in the article and the line LOVELY AND CURRENTLY NOT SO TOGETHER COUPLE AKSHAY MANJARI . . . .πŸ˜‰

And OMG . . Another AKSHAY. , .😲. ,sounds good. πŸ˜† Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for the news. what i a nice track and another Akshay!