Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Akshay-Manjari play cupid
STARONE.IN

It's said that love is the beauty of the soul, and the same emotion will be seen in STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye now, where the lovely and currently not-so-together couple Akshay and Manjari will play Cupid and unite yet another loving couple, Akshay-Rhea.

STARONE.IN

STARONE.IN

Akshay and Manjari have landed in Lonavala for a business trip, where they will meet another couple Rhea and Akshay, who are in love, but aren't able to meet due to family pressure.

A STAR One source.in divulges, "Rhea (Akangsha Kapil) is the granddaughter of Rastogi Senior, who is the sponsor Akshay and Manjari meet in Lonavla. Rhea is in love with her boyfriend Akshay, but the love birds can't meet each other as per the order of Rastogi Senior. Akshay (Raunaq Ahuja) and Manjari (Srishty Rode), who are staying in Lonavla, will meet the young couple on many occasions and learn about their predicament. They will try to get the couple together, and in the process, get closer to each other."

Manjari aka Shrishty Rode exclaims, "Yes, I have met Rhea, Rastogi uncle's granddaughter. She is a wonderful girl, but at the same time, she is depressed as she can't meet the love of life. I haven't met her Akshay, but I will soon. Gradually, I will also realize how much I love my Akshay."

Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja says, "We are at Rastogi House at Lonawala. In the upcoming episodes, we will play Cupid for Rhea and her boyfriend Akshay. This will pave the way for my relationship with Manjari. I hope this time, Manjari will confess her love to me."

Catch Rhea and Akshay on Yeh Ishq Haaye tonight at 8 PM. Keep watching the show every Monday to Friday, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, May 06, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
http://www.starone.in/news/1705/akshaymanjari-play-cupid.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 06 May 2011 at 8:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85Maria.Jewelfrenz4umitzi11mishti_17Swetha-Sai

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.. Waiting for Manjari to confessDay Dreaming
frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing Tanu. ,Smile
i loved the pic in the article and the line LOVELY AND CURRENTLY NOT SO TOGETHER COUPLE AKSHAY MANJARI . . . .Wink

And OMG . . Another AKSHAY. , .Shocked. ,sounds good. LOL

Edited by frenz4u - 07 May 2011 at 7:21am
Maria.Jewel IF-Rockerz
Maria.Jewel
Maria.Jewel

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
thnxx for the news. what i a nice track and another Akshay!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index