Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

rain of Love Sajan VM ~~ paigham laya sawan~~ (Page 7)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

res

EDITED

WackoOMG OMG OMG AashiSillyWacko !!!! ClapClapsuperbbb work !!!!Heart i just loved itHeart !!!
ClapGOSH u select all Beautyful momentsClap !!!Heart Loved itHeart ... BlushingBlushingawww Each and every rain scene was fab :) HugHugohhh aashi give me a hugs sweetyHugHug ...Heart i reallly really loved itHeart ...Day Dreaming u make my day soo specialDay DreamingHugHug ... keep making more & more honeyEmbarrassed !!! Day Dreamingwill watch it againApprove Day Dreaming... superb work :) ClapClapClap
love ya & thanks 4 da pm
- S a n a -
owww sana Hug Hug i m seriously glad u liked it sweety it seriously means a lot to me muahhh Hug Hug thanks a tone for ur encouragement Hug Hug

its my pleasure jaan !!! all the best for next vm Embarrassed love u and plz do pm me Wink
warna main gussa ho jaogi LOL
owww surely sweety i will def pm u and thanks a tone once again for ur boosting reply Hug

ROFLOL IF-Sizzlerz
ROFLOL
ROFLOL

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
awwwthis was soo beautilful...the whole concept was wow////Heart
sajan ka baarish se bahut gehraaa rishta haiEmbarrassed all these lovely rain scenes...

which song is it btw? i havent heard it ever but it sounds really niceee...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sshikhaa

awwwthis was soo beautilful...the whole concept was wow////Heart
sajan ka baarish se bahut gehraaa rishta haiEmbarrassed all these lovely rain scenes...

which song is it btw? i havent heard it ever but it sounds really niceee...
hey shikha thanks a tone for ur lovely reply sweetheart Hugi m seriously glad u liked it Embarrassed actually i mentioned in my post abt this song but would love to tell u here as well Big smilethis song is from movie lakeer its A.R.Rehman's composition and i love this song it always reminds me sajan so i thought make vm on it i m seriously glad u liked this song as well i love this soothing song Embarrassed
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SajanRox11

Originally posted by SajanRox11

OMGG!! :O :O
Aashii Hug Hug

Heart Heart Heart

I lovvedd it! No time for details now!

RES.. Will comment Sooon! =)

manjiii thanks a tone Hug Hug i m glad sweetheart u liked it Hug I had to like it aashi.. it was made by YOU!Embarrassed Hugoww ok ok LOLtake ur time hon i will be waiting to know ur view abt this vm Embarrassed 

Hey Aashi.. Hug

*Edited* owww manjiii sweetheart HugHugwords r less to thank u thanks a tone for ur such a wonderful encouragement which always gives me boost to make such a creation love u honey 

What shud I say.. I was stunned to see this video! You have made this ... PERFECTLY! Heart
The way you showed how the RAIN drops are significant in their life.. was awesome!
The whole VM was so beautiful to watch. You made it with all your heart! The song was perfect for this VM & the ZDP Videos you added..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed OMGG! I was blushingg! & even the  Flying kiss or shud I say the RAINING Kiss! Samrat blew a flying kiss and the winds took it to Gunjan! Embarrassed Heart
What can b a better example of TRUE love! oww raining kiss EmbarrassedLOL he only blew it to her and it touched her our sajan's essence is like that to make each other feel without words how deeply they r in love Embarrassed
I just loved all the videos you used.. All the dances.. I just love the dialogues you didnt mute!
Just lovely! Ur a very creative soul aashi! =) Your editing is soo marvelllous! hamm that dialouge was tough work for me as that dialogue was from diff scene and scene i used for that dialogue was also diff but i mixed up both EmbarrassedLOL i m glad u liked that its my fav part in this vm that scene and sajan's rain dance with mild music of ARR Day Dreaming
Just Superb, spectacular, Amazing, Adorable, Cute, Special, Sajanish, Januable... VM! These are the adjectives that suit this VM! Its sucha special VM yaar! Abt rain.. rain had always been there in every love story.. but its the first time I have seen the rain carrying a kiss from one person to another! hahaWinkLOL 
Love love love love love.. to the power infinity! =)
Just amazing!
I am loss of words at the moment! Wanna tell you loadz!
Love youu for dis!
Mwahh XxX owww thank u so much sweetheart i m seriously touched with ur wonderful words i m seriously glad u liked it honey muahhh HugHeart

Your Most Welcome Aashi! Heart
I am just glad that your making such amazing stuff!
& open a VM gallery soon ok?
You could name it..
"My Aashiyana!" haha lol that was sucha random name! LOL
I'll give you better ones onc you decide to open one!Embarrassed

aashizin

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
FINALLY watched it! Big smile

OMFGGG! Aashi, what do I say? You know, I always thought SG had very less rain scenes, or sequences but you've proved me wrong.

I loved how the concept was based on rain, I've not seen such VMs and hatts off to you for coming up with such concept! LOVE all the scenes, and how you have put them together. The song really helped as its based on rain too.

Awesome VM, keep it up! Hug

aashizin

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Okaayyy Aashi here I am!!!
The vm is fab!!!
I had only 1 awesome blossom rain memoy of sajan n dat was of zindagi seq...
BUt this vm is sooo gud yaar... This can actually substitue dat memory!!! For sure dat one has a special place in all our earts but this is tooo gud n can actly replace atleast for me...!!
I neva heard this song earlier... but aftr ds vm i downloaded it also LOL
This is such a beautiful one... N Sajan r always d best...
N u make them more wonderful...
Gr888 work again... n i want it to rain in mumbai nowww plsss!! Confused well u cant help it i noe... but still bolne me kya jaata hai!!! Tongue

aashizin

SM_317 IF-Rockerz
SM_317
SM_317

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
heyyy aashi di...Hug
firstly congoo dat mohit praised u in his int abt ur previous  vm...Embarrassed im really happy dat he saw ur amazingg work..ClapParty
n this vm was just AWESOMEEE...Clap
first tym i saw a rain based vm..ur idea was just fab..Thumbs Up
d song was just wonderful..n d begginng scene was just lovelyy.Embarrassed
actually all d d scenes were PERFECTTT..Thumbs Upaaww it reminded me  d beautiful sajan memories..Day Dreaming
wonderful work..Clap
keep making more..n thanks 4 d pm..Hug

aashizin

-Aastha_Mohit- IF-Rockerz
-Aastha_Mohit-
-Aastha_Mohit-

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
omggg

this was just awsummm

i loved it loved it loved it a lottt

keep it up jaana