Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

rain of Love Sajan VM ~~ paigham laya sawan~~ (Page 2)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaniaMohit

really nice vm.but guys i wonder why so less comment on Monaya's blog .I mean some monaya fans don't know about blog update.guys plz do comment on their blog.
dear there is post abt it on forum so when ppl will come here they will come to know don't worry they will get again superb response Big smile

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooome...
superb...
fab...
loved it aashii...
thanx for the pm...
oww thanks a tone preeti Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Awesome aashi.Clap.Nice Sajan rain scenes &songs has been edited soo beautifully.Song was Also soo Melodies.The way you select songs for Sajan vms been amazing.Hope we can see more vms on Monaya/Sajan from you.Thanks for pm.
oww thanks a tone srinivas for ur lovely and encouraging reply it means lot to me Hugi m glad u liked it Hug
saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I sooo want to watch this VM but my there's a problem with my speakers! Lemme fix that Aashi then I'll watch Hug till then re and beautiful sig Day Dreaming

Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 06 May 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hey Aashi sweety Superb post Thumbs Up and the Siggy was just beautifull...loved it Thumbs Up...and Vm OMG!! Wow!! what a rocking Vm...ClapClap...STUPENDOUS...ClapClap...Fantastic workThumbs Up...the song u choose is a beautiful song...Thumbs Up..scenes used are ExcellentThumbs Up...Each Scene gelled very well with the song...Editing was awesome...ClapClap...the way u started the Vm was superb...Loved watching the vm very much...U know aashi I watched the vm 3-4 times...Magnificent WorkClapClap...Do make more Sajan Vm's dear...and Thanks 4 Pm...

And Hey Aashi U make such beautifull Vms...Ur work ---Siggys and Vms are amazing..WHY don't u open your own Vm gallery and Siggy making shop?...I think u should start ur Own Vm gallery and Siggy shop ....Do open dear...U r really very talented...

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Clap

aashizin

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
It has been over half a year since ive seen mjht but everytime i see saan my heart still feels the chemistry...and they make my heart beet a thousand times fasterHeart
really aashi fabulous job Hug i really loved it anothey mindbloewing vm u have made really rain does always remind me of sajan and their majical momentsEmbarrassed...this was put together amazinglySmile Clapjust loved it alll so so much i wish it kept going and never stoppedEmbarrassed do make more vms on sajan
love
tanzeel

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 06 May 2011 at 2:46pm

aashizin

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Another SUPERB Creation AASHiClap Clap Clap Mind Blowing editing and scenes placementClap ClapClap.Song selection is also nice (I don't know the Movie Name of this songEmbarrassed). Rocking PresentationClap Lovely Creation just like 'Aadha Ishq..' and 'Behti Hawa sa...' no actually better then these 2Smile
Please,Do it more...and Open A "AASHi SaJan/MoNaya VMs Gallery"Smile...Thanx 4 PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7aashizin

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Aashi, hon,Hug Superb... simply superb piece of work... both the VM and the siggy. Clap SaJan...miss them so much...Cry. But this VM and I am lost again...Day Dreaming Superb song and scenes toh...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming. Some more januable VM's please, hon.Tongue

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 06 May 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7aashizin

Go to top