it vas lovelyyy

owww thanks a tone 🤗
aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kindly do share ur views guys 
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg aashi... so beautiful😍😍😍 shit bcoz of my net prob i had to wait to watch such a wonderful vm😒 anyways ghosh i love the way u start ur every vm😳 it makes ur vm even more effective😳
and this song is so beautiful.. ARR has given us beautiful songs...
but sajan scenes made it even more beautiful.. loved ur song selection😃
fab job aashi👏👏 beautiful vm🤗
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

omg aashi... so beautiful😍😍😍 shit bcoz of my net prob i had to wait to watch such a wonderful vm😒 anyways ghosh i love the way u start ur every vm😳 it makes ur vm even more effective😳
and this song is so beautiful.. ARR has given us beautiful songs...
but sajan scenes made it even more beautiful.. loved ur song selection😃
fab job aashi👏👏 beautiful vm🤗

hey charmz thanks a tone for watching and liking vm i m seriously glad u liked it 🤗
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear Aashi,

I am ashamed of myself for how long it took me to reply here.  Please forgive me, honey.

Love is missing someone whenever u r apart but somehow feeling warm inside because you r close in heart !! Beautiful. 😳

Beautiful beginning, with that rain in the background then that wonderfully apt scene you pieced in. ⭐️ I loved that erratic beat of the song enhancing the nature of rain.  ⭐️ Excellent shot of Gunjan's promo, that glance back to her relationship with rain and how Samrat encouraged her to throw away her umbrella. ⭐️⭐️⭐️  It excellently ties in with her playing with it at that moment that both her and Samrat take the next step in their journey. 

I loved, just loved that spinning, turning (sorry I do not know the technical terms) movement you bring into those scenes.  Adding depth to the motions, whilst layering on top with 'Ji karta hai pankh laga ke ud jaaon'
Excellently done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved that choreographing from 1:48 to 2:04, really beautiful.  I loved the timing of 'Jaaga sapna, then as Samrat places his hand under hers, Manwa mera bhi dole.' Just so finely done.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Again that choreography for the instrumental section was excellently done. I loved how you enhanced Gunjan's movement with that whistle in the tune @3:11 onwards. ⭐️

Really cute catch of 'masoom hai baatein aisi, of Gunjan's innocent smile echoing that januable laughter in her heart, then phoolon pe ho shabnam jaisi' for Samrat's irrepressible smile, for he just can not help but tease her so. 😳

Really well done, Aashi. Love Sabah

aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: a little faith

Dear Aashi,

I am ashamed of myself for how long it took me to reply here.  Please forgive me, honey.owww sabah nope its totally ok hon i know now  a days u r so much busy with OS competition still u spare time to watch this vm that seriously wonderful for me love u yar muahh 🤗🤗

Love is missing someone whenever u r apart but somehow feeling warm inside because you r close in heart !! Beautiful. 😳

Beautiful beginning, with that rain in the background then that wonderfully apt scene you pieced in. ⭐️ I loved that erratic beat of the song enhancing the nature of rain.  ⭐️ Excellent shot of Gunjan's promo, that glance back to her relationship with rain and how Samrat encouraged her to throw away her umbrella. ⭐️⭐️⭐️  It excellently ties in with her playing with it at that moment that both her and Samrat take the next step in their journey. oww sabah i m seriously glad u liked it actually i wanted to see same sajan's love defining with that rain and thats why i placed that scene ( one of my fav 😳) i used other scene for that recalling it but main part was there with that dialouge which i used with it i m seriously glad u liked it 🤗

I loved, just loved that spinning, turning (sorry I do not know the technical terms) movement you bring into those scenes.  Adding depth to the motions, whilst layering on top with 'Ji karta hai pankh laga ke ud jaaon'
Excellently done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  ohhh that twirl scene i seriously wanted to show with that ji karata hai pankh laga ke , showing he gave her wings to fly to feel their love in rain 😳

I loved that choreographing from 1:48 to 2:04, really beautiful.  I loved the timing of 'Jaaga sapna, then as Samrat places his hand under hers, Manwa mera bhi dole.' Just so finely done.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Again that choreography for the instrumental section was excellently done. I loved how you enhanced Gunjan's movement with that whistle in the tune @3:11 onwards. ⭐️ u liked it that one 😃that my one of fav moment in this vm after that dialouge scene 😃 i love that sajan 's dance scene and when that music came its only reminded me that scene so i without wasting time used it 😳😆

Really cute catch of 'masoom hai baatein aisi, of Gunjan's innocent smile echoing that januable laughter in her heart, then phoolon pe ho shabnam jaisi' for Samrat's irrepressible smile, for he just can not help but tease her so. 😳 ohhh that was seriously cute hon actually when i saw this vm after making it i was just drooling on their smile 😍yes her innocent smile and her naughty but love dipped smile which i wanted to put in this vm , i m seriously glad u liked it 😳

Really well done, Aashi. Love Sabah  u know sabah i  was waiting for u reply and i knew it u will def watch this vm 🤗 ur encouraging words always give me boost to improve and make more vms as i m just learning and trying to improve making vms and i m seriously glad this attempt u liked it , as i was seriously nervous bcz most of ppl didn't hear this song ( one of my fav song of ARR) and i did choose only rain scenes of sajan which were also limited so i didn't want to repeat one scene again but hopefully i never got chance to repeat scenes and i m seriously glad u liked it thanksss a tone sweety ur words means lot to me muahh 🤗🤗

sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey aashi di,
Sorry, fr the late comment. I was inactive from a month. Anyway, Comng to the VM!

It was outstanding as usual...Your VMS rockkk!!!!!! I always love them. Thanks so much for making this one. It was a very nice one. 
Continue making. Thanks for the PM! Lovely VM!
The song also completely matched with the moments...It was marvelous. SuperCool. 
It was Perfecly SaJanIsh!!
----------vidhi
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanfan004

Hey aashi di,

Sorry, fr the late comment. I was inactive from a month. Anyway, Comng to the VM!

It was outstanding as usual...Your VMS rockkk!!!!!! I always love them. Thanks so much for making this one. It was a very nice one. 
Continue making. Thanks for the PM! Lovely VM!
The song also completely matched with the moments...It was marvelous. SuperCool. 
It was Perfecly SaJanIsh!!
----------vidhi

owww vidhi its ok hon 🤗i m seriously glad u liked it 🤗thanks a tone for ur encouraging words it means lot to me 🤗
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heads off aashi
lovely vm