rain of Love Sajan VM ~~ paigham laya sawan~~ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Awesome aashi.๐Ÿ‘.Nice Sajan rain scenes &songs has been edited soo beautifully.Song was Also soo Melodies.The way you select songs for Sajan vms been amazing.Hope we can see more vms on Monaya/Sajan from you.Thanks for pm.
oww thanks a tone srinivas for ur lovely and encouraging reply it means lot to me ๐Ÿค—i m glad u liked it ๐Ÿค—
I sooo want to watch this VM but my there's a problem with my speakers! Lemme fix that Aashi then I'll watch ๐Ÿค— till then re and beautiful sig ๐Ÿ˜ Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 12 years ago
Hey Aashi sweety Superb post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and the Siggy was just beautifull...loved it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and Vm OMG!! Wow!! what a rocking Vm...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...STUPENDOUS...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Fantastic work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...the song u choose is a beautiful song...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..scenes used are Excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Each Scene gelled very well with the song...Editing was awesome...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...the way u started the Vm was superb...Loved watching the vm very much...U know aashi I watched the vm 3-4 times...Magnificent Work๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Do make more Sajan Vm's dear...and Thanks 4 Pm...

And Hey Aashi U make such beautifull Vms...Ur work ---Siggys and Vms are amazing..WHY don't u open your own Vm gallery and Siggy making shop?...I think u should start ur Own Vm gallery and Siggy shop ....Do open dear...U r really very talented...

Love Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...

๐Ÿ‘
It has been over half a year since ive seen mjht but everytime i see saan my heart still feels the chemistry...and they make my heart beet a thousand times fasterโค๏ธ
really aashi fabulous job ๐Ÿค— i really loved it anothey mindbloewing vm u have made really rain does always remind me of sajan and their majical moments๐Ÿ˜ณ...this was put together amazingly๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘just loved it alll so so much i wish it kept going and never stopped๐Ÿ˜ณ do make more vms on sajan
love
tanzeel
Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 12 years ago
Another SUPERB Creation AASHi๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Mind Blowing editing and scenes placement๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.Song selection is also nice (I don't know the Movie Name of this song๐Ÿ˜ณ). Rocking Presentation๐Ÿ‘ Lovely Creation just like 'Aadha Ishq..' and 'Behti Hawa sa...' no actually better then these 2๐Ÿ˜Š
Please,Do it more...and Open A "AASHi SaJan/MoNaya VMs Gallery"๐Ÿ˜Š...Thanx 4 PM
Aashi, hon,๐Ÿค— Superb... simply superb piece of work... both the VM and the siggy. ๐Ÿ‘ SaJan...miss them so much...๐Ÿ˜ญ. But this VM and I am lost again...๐Ÿ˜ Superb song and scenes toh...๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜. Some more januable VM's please, hon.๐Ÿ˜› Edited by SwaNia_2 - 12 years ago
OMGG!! :O :O
Aashii ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

I lovvedd it! No time for details now!

RES.. Will comment Sooon! =)

res

EDITED

OMG OMG OMG Aashi๐Ÿคช !!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘superbbb work !!!!โค๏ธ i just loved itโค๏ธ !!!
๐Ÿ‘GOSH u select all Beautyful moments๐Ÿ‘ !!!โค๏ธ Loved itโค๏ธ ... โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธawww Each and every rain scene was fab :) ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—ohhh aashi give me a hugs sweety๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ...โค๏ธ i reallly really loved itโค๏ธ ...๐Ÿ˜ u make my day soo special๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— ... keep making more & more honey๐Ÿ˜ณ !!! ๐Ÿ˜will watch it again ๐Ÿ˜... superb work :) ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
love ya & thanks 4 da pm
- S a n a -
Edited by Nice_Angel_Sana - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ginny09

superbbb 
aashi ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vm banana toh seekh hi jaye ho ๐Ÿ˜†
lagta hai teacher mil gayi mujhe ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘
owww ginny thanks a tone sweetheart for ur encouragement and wonderful reply ๐Ÿค—i m seriously glad u liked it ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by monaya_MS

Aashi VM is super.I have not heard this song.This song and scenes r fantastic.Can u tell me from which film this song is.I loved this song.
hey dear thanks for ur wonderful words ๐Ÿค— this song is from movie lakeer  with music of A.R.Rehaman i love this soothing song so i tried to make alive sajan  with this song ๐Ÿ˜ณ