Miley Jab Hum Tum

rain of Love Sajan VM ~~ paigham laya sawan~~

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Love is missing someone whenever u r apart but somehow feeling warm inside because you r close in heart !! 

Whenever i see  rain its only reminds me u 

Sajan , name of true and deep love , soulmates who met fell for each other and found their souls in each other name of selfless and pure Love , one beautiful journey they shared giving true definition of Love ,in whole journey their gave their test of love and each and every time they passed it making their bond stronger making their love deeper ,some phase came were they were apart but together from heart , their joint heart connection made them to be close more and more to feel each other's love more and more 

their significance of their  Love RAIN , rain of love they shared and felt making their bond stronger and deeper they touched their soul they touched their heart their beautiful memories in rain , with rain which they cherished in their test of love making each other realize they r away but not from their heart and soul , rain reminds them each other , their love their beautiful memories in which they drenched with love , lets feel love of sajan with rain , which significant purity and depth making their journey magical and heavenly beautiful β€οΈ sajan recalling their love in rain those moments and feel those moments with their love πŸ˜³ love can't be hidden it always there to feel , feel it rain of love with them πŸ˜³

b4 watching vm u guys can feel this vm's touch made siggy highlighting their LOVE IN RAIN πŸ˜³β€οΈ paigham laya sawan 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATvh0x1NAIE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited : - i m asked abt this song so let me share my views  , this song paigham laya sawan is from movie LAKEER its A.R.Rehaman's wonderful creation , no doubt u all know how much i love ARR's songs😍 so i used this song with our sajan which i loved this song and i tried to make alive sajan's love and essence  with this song  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ i hope u guys will like this song with sajan 's essence πŸ˜³

Aashi❀️
Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
vowww
i think me first to commnt ashπŸ˜‰ok res
if u vant a long one commntπŸ˜†
edited
Emoticons
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
πŸ€’πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
πŸ‘πŸ˜‘
⭐️        
vat to say now m speechless these emoz say it allEdited by sashazmohit - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

vowww
i think me first to commnt ashπŸ˜‰ok res
if u vant a long one commntπŸ˜†

oww yes sadi u r first to comment πŸ˜ƒ do watch soon and unres ur reply hon i will be waiting πŸ˜³
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal_Chaudhary

Amazing

thanks a tone dear πŸ€—
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
loved it aashii...
thanx for the pm...
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome aashi.πŸ‘.Nice Sajan rain scenes &songs has been edited soo beautifully.Song was Also soo Melodies.The way you select songs for Sajan vms been amazing.Hope we can see more vms on Monaya/Sajan from you.Thanks for pm.
ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superbbb 
aashi ji πŸ˜ƒ
vm banana toh seekh hi jaye ho πŸ˜†
lagta hai teacher mil gayi mujhe πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aashi VM is super.I have not heard this song.This song and scenes r fantastic.Can u tell me from which film this song is.I loved this song.
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniaMohit

really nice vm.but guys i wonder why so less comment on Monaya's blog .I mean some monaya fans don't know about blog update.guys plz do comment on their blog.

dear there is post abt it on forum so when ppl will come here they will come to know don't worry they will get again superb response πŸ˜ƒ
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

awesooome...

superb...
fab...
loved it aashii...
thanx for the pm...

oww thanks a tone preeti πŸ€—