Kabhi Pia toh kabhi Chand!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Just took break from studies for lunchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Friends did u all notice tht whenever R's try to leave Dehradun something or other happensπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† like last time when they left dehradoon toh pia was admitted in hospitalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
N this time when they again thought tht they have to be ready to leave dehradoon anytime toh khud Chandu mama got hospitalisedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and arnab alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†I think after this R's toh kya even superiors will drop the idea of shifting them outside Dehradoon🀣🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yay! Even the heavenly forces have to watch Abhiya together at 8:30 every night. πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wo tho ey ekta mam accident has to show otherwise they really have to leave the place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

every time accident happen there will be abhay to save them ...oops my abhay πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Wo tho ey ekta mam accident has to show otherwise they really have to leave the place πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

every time accident happen there will be abhay to save them ...oops my abhay πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

SuperAbhay to the rescue! πŸ˜†

But he should also do  international samaj seva you know, instead of keeping his services exclusive only to those who live in Dehradun. πŸ˜†

Oh yeah i forgot-due to his 'curse' even he cannot leave Dehradun. *sigh* or else he could have been the next Rajni. πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😲Good thinking Archi.🀣🀣

You know what abhi toh Mr D ne bhi hospitalised hona hai. Superiors are going to get crazy ki DD mein aisa hai kya. And they themselves shift to DD🀣🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

😲Good thinking Archi.🀣🀣

You know what abhi toh Mr D ne bhi hospitalised hona hai. Superiors are going to get crazy ki DD mein aisa hai kya. And they themselves shift to DD🀣🀣

Great! Because these superiors ke hone na hone ka jhanjhat bahut irritating hai. πŸ˜† 
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Great! Because these superiors ke hone na hone ka jhanjhat bahut irritating hai. πŸ˜† 

I know, sirf phone pe baat karte hain. Kabhi skype par aate toh shakal bhi dikh jaati.🀣🀣 They are behind the technology as compared to R's and Mehra's🀣🀣

DD mein shift ho jaayenge toh kabhi kabhi shakal toh dikh jaayegi🀣🀣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Superiors is not fair chandu mama ..  when he did complain to sid ..he spoke over phone . Aur jab dono beto ne aise kya tho chandu mama ko bula diya ...wo chand ko superiors ne kya smajah rakah hey πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Superiors now will get irritate my makin'  Chandeena  A Vampire .. cause every time they get into some trouble .. even the hospital is playin' a Vast role πŸ˜† Chand  behchra ab kya moun dekhayega Superiors kay saamne ... πŸ˜† MoreOver , pOor Abhay every time saves anyone , Pia , Tracker , Now Chand .. πŸ˜† sO sO sO ... πŸ˜† Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ritzie

I know, sirf phone pe baat karte hain. Kabhi skype par aate toh shakal bhi dikh jaati.🀣🀣 They are behind the technology as compared to R's and Mehra's🀣🀣

DD mein shift ho jaayenge toh kabhi kabhi shakal toh dikh jaayegi🀣🀣

Thanx Ritzie but seriously yaar ab toh main bhi dekhna chahati hu ki superiors kitne handsome honge jab hamare normal vamps hi itne handsome haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ maybe they will shift from kasauli to Dehradoon n kya pata unhe bhi T se pyaar hojayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†