Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Thank u so much carisma di for dat.let me tell u d truth,me too felt that u began to like arushi.im saying this as i felt it that way.othrwise,nt meant to offend u.
Seriously,u knw hw much i hate arushi.i dnt lyk avantika either.ppl wil thnk dat its cz of d rumours.bt i never lykd her frm d beginning.jz my pov.im nt bashing her.everyone hv their likes n dislikes.dats all

Dats fine..
The thing is some one doesn't understand.. then chinese whispers and conspiracy's start. For one thing they forget the rest... and so on.
For which reason I would like to say.. Thankyou and congradulations on killing the spirit. (Not to you, because - you were not one to outcast me). So to be honest I no longer feel like posting on this forum.
I may do one day.. but for now I can't see that happening.
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di. .dnt do that.!we dnt want to lose d hardwrks of members lyk u,jz becz of some ppl hu wil never have d thought of understanding.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Di. .dnt do that.!we dnt want to lose d hardwrks of members lyk u,jz becz of some ppl hu wil never have d thought of understanding.

To be honest... I feel bad for those who truely appreciate my work... and understand the context.  But I feel used to expose my work to those who enjoy holding a mothers meeting over it. I wern't born yesterday, to not be able to understand the silence...And I think some have started throwing their bashan around like they are the next P ban jayeee. It is for the handfull, for which the others loose out. I came here to provide pleasure to others, coz i was more a people's person...I know many good remarks and PMs come through from many new people and silent readers... and they are so sweet... and for them and for people like u - I continued. But this mothers meeting thing, that is cowardly, selfish and below the belt. Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
aleena1 thumbnail
Whos bashing my behoodi?????

Cari... Your work is amazing... If any1 else thinks otherwise ... They will be having words...
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

Whos bashing my behoodi?????

Cari... Your work is amazing... If any1 else thinks otherwise ... They will be having words...

thanks aleena... I'm haunted by dukhi aatmas. Lol
aleena1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

thanks aleena... I'm haunted by dukhi aatmas. Lol

🤣🤣
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dekha. .no one wants to mis u.dnt do ths to us,who lub u n ur works so much. . 😭
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Carisma it's a phase  rather long one at that, I've experienced it firsthand during Big Boss 4 on IF, the very first forum I started posting in & the fanaticism experienced there has been like no other because a certain tv star participated, this Pratigya forum is a walk in the park comparatively.
One learns to adapt & fine tune themselves.
From the little i've seen, there are only a few prominent/devoted members here If you go the charisma will die upon your departure.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AAWWW... please carisma... apna moodwa acchha kar lo...

a lot of masala seems to be coming up in MKAP... you can't desert us now... we need u 😉😳😛

just ignore the negative elements in this forum whoever they are...(as usual I'm totally clueless)
Edited by a_uma - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

Carisma it's a phase rather long one at that, I've experienced it firsthand during Big Boss 4 on IF, the very first forum I started posting in & the fanaticism experienced there has been like no other because a certain tv star participated, this Pratigya forum is a walk in the park comparatively.
One learns to adapt & fine tune themselves.
From the little i've seen, there are only a few prominent/devoted members here If you go the charisma will die upon your departure.

thankyou kabeer that was really sweet... I got into a bakaity there once coz akki was mentioned in the show.i need to get over my gussa ...   And take it from there.