Too set the record straight on ARUSHI/AVANTIKA

Posted: 12 years ago

Arushi...Avantika

Almost wherever possible, I use simplified english in my posts so that if a 13 year old member was reading these posts.. they will be able to understand.

However I am not under-estimating my audiences intelligence, but I am rather confused..  over the misconceptions which have recently rose as my like for Arushi/Avantika. Which has become a sprawled all over jigsaw puzzle.

I have never stated I like A/AH or Hail to A/AH or Long live Queen A/AH. But many people are thinking that I have sympathy for her, OR that  I have started to like her character.

Firstly I do not have to justify myself if I did... People can change, even our planet itself goes round and does not stand to remain under the same bearing, then I am just one person.
BUT TO CLARIFY FOR THE PEACE OF THOSE WANDERING MINDS... I am not fond of Arushi's character.

Regarding sympathy... for Arushi. I once stated I felt sorry that Adharsh didn't take her in the car.
I also explained to the fellow member when questioned... It is a younger sister of a brother I felt sorry for not the character. Because when my brother bought his cars, he always took me for a drive in it. It is a brother/ sister emotion. Arushi as well as a character represents a younger sister in the family.

Whether I feel she committed a mistake? No she committed a crime by marrying shakti. I have never said or will never say this was a mistake or a error.
Has she learn't from that mistake? She may have learned to not repeat it again..and to trust Pratigya and Krishna in the future. Did she realise her mistake? No! Because if she was to realise herself before seeing Aman and Anu.. then according to me that would have been realisation.
AND I have never said anything else apart from this in this matter.

Did she do a sweet act by going to the police station? Yes she did. Again it is a brother/isister thing wich I found touching. That at least one member in the family realised he's wrong but wanted to give him a chance, like he gave her one. She could have sat on her a high horse, and said "You did wrong - so rot in there". Then this character would have been called a hypocrit. Bearing in mind of your lack- of love for this character.. I made the FFT interactive so that you could make your own mind up and write your own thought in this respect, so that I was not influencing anyone.
Now how and since when other members have been feeling sympathy for her.. I do not know, whether it has been before or after my post.

REGARDING THE ARUSHI REMOVAL THREAD

This was a request by a member/s. The character had been distuptive on the forum and maybe the reason behind the downfall of the TRP's. Again this was for the removal for the character of Arushi. I did suggest that Avantika should be appointed in the other serial.. so that she remains in the industry.

Sympathy for Avantika

Now she is not an actress that I think twice for. Infact I do not have a female fav actress apart from Hunter Tylo. But after the negative impact I recieved for my remark on Pooja gor's photo shoot. Some members turned themselves into Mahila support group, Hence I made a thread on Avantika.. being hit by Shakti, and the bashing Avantika recieves - whereas you want to keep Pooja Gor untouchable from negative remarks. It was to make a statement. But... apparantly the audiences took up sympathy for her for sure.
This is the thread to that famous post

In my post Home Truths...
I paste my comments

Arushi..
Now why is it that amost all are happy to make remarkes on this girl... it's okay to make negative remarks on her.. but the minute she does something nice, people fail to praise her.
Infact..(Because In my updates I write about what happened in that epi - or in my post I write about the other character. Praise for all other characters like SS and Amma are appreciated. So what is the big deal in being fair to this character - why is everyone judging my fairness here? Because I have readers like Amprapali too - who questions on the negative posts on her. So one has to cater for all their readers in the best and fair way.) forget her character... As Avantika she is bashed. Why? Has she ever snubbed her audience, ignored them, refused an interview. No she hasn't. Infact she has always been pleasant. (In my POV).

@ Red my elaboration

I feel that many members are biased - Pooja/ Pratigya cannot be talked about negatively but Arushi/Avantika can. Okay she has a character not liked by many.. But why the need to insult Avantika? It's okay to say that she cannot act - But cannot say the same for Pooja.
Who knows in the next perl Grey show - she may play the lead and Pooja a side acctress. Then she surely will be liked more by the viewers of the show. (Because people tend to like the lead in the other shows).

@ Bold. I made my statement - to compare the sensitive source Pratigya/Pooja to the unfavourable character.

And if I made positive remarks on her in any other members posts then they would be within the same margins.

For me.. I like Krishna, and I watch the show for him. I like the Kriya Jodi.. but I am not obsessed with ARJA. For me the rest of the characters are THE REST OF THE CHARACTERS. I comment on them accordingly to their current situation and perfromance.

IN A FORUM with so many minds - I have realised you cannot please all. Put yourself in the post makers shoes and you will see how difficult it is. It's okay to do Bakaity over small issues but harder to stand in and put your own beliefs across openly.

So as you can see... I am not sympathising for Arushi nor Promoting Avantika or vice versa

I hope you will understand, and really understand properly this time.

Now please do not start false bakaity on - why am I not a Arushi fan! Coz like I said the one and only fav actress I have is Hunter Tylo.
This topic was not intended to bash Arushi/Avantika

Please do not start bakaity on arushi/avantika, as this thread was not intended for that
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Even i feel she is out of the frame. she does'nt have acting skill or the dialogue delivery. She puts makeup, dresses overly even while visiting her brother in the jail or police raid their home.She is simply sitting at home looking at the faces of the other members of the family doing nothing. what happened to her tution class ?
Originally posted by ninahegde

Even i feel she is out of the frame. she does'nt have acting skill or the dialogue delivery. She puts makeup, dresses overly even while visiting her brother in the jail or police raid their home.She is simply sitting at home looking at the faces of the other members of the family doing nothing. what happened to her tution class ?
This thread wasn't to discuss the positives or negatives of this character.. it was intended for the sole purpose of setting the minds of those free who believe I have recently become fond of Avantika.
Thanks..
The reason I cut this short.. because a whole load of bashin will happen and my thread will get closed down.
I hope you understand.. my apologies.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
wonderful post...u have equal rights to give ur view7...nd i think nobody would be having prblm with that anothe huge round of applaude for youπŸ‘
understood ur point regarding avantika /arushi no comments much has been written about it i dont want to speak about it(lines said by my one and only muwahss actor my jaano sweetheart)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

wonderful post...u have equal rights to give ur view7...nd i think nobody would be having prblm with that anothe huge round of applaude for youπŸ‘
Thanks Amit.xx
carisma
thanx for the post about misunderstanding  
i understand that u clerfy about it .
for me i never liked her character not now not before  
according to CVS her characters was bubbly girl
i never find her bubbly 
after  the longetst  track of her bigamany married to shakti
i hated her so much both  there is othe character nagetive like amma ,but i liked her in character even she is negetive
i find her to overacting and some interviews that i seen i think need improvements in act  
just new interview one she was  that has forgot c
like she is so proud of that she is keep forgetting
everyone has like and dislike .i respect that but i find sometime ppl dont respect others
because maybi they think that theire opinions is the best.  
hats off to all your hard works for the forum ,time your vms,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ badly miss EA
thank you for that ,
PS: last week  i was  reading all EA cause you dont make anymore i see  alina atyachaar that included me πŸ˜†
all i say big thanx dearπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mitaly..

carisma
thanx for the post about misunderstanding  
i understand that u clerfy about it .
for me i never liked her character not now not before  
according to CVS her characters was bubbly girl
i never find her bubbly 
after  the longetst  track of her bigamany married to shakti
i hated her so much both  there is othe character nagetive like amma ,but i liked her in character even she is negetive
i find her to overacting and some interviews that i seen i think need improvements in act  
just new interview one she was  that has forgot c
like she is so proud of that she is keep forgetting
everyone has like and dislike .i respect that but i find sometime ppl dont respect others
because maybi they think that theire opinions is the best.  
hats off to all your hard works for the forum ,time your vms,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ badly miss EA
thank you for that ,
PS: last week  i was  reading all EA cause you dont make anymore i see  alina atyachaar that included me πŸ˜†
all i say big thanx dearπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Mitaly... I thought I'll just make a thread and make a public announcement. lol

Carisma... usually I love your posts... but today I don't want to comment on Arrghoosi / Avantika...
🀒🀒
🀒
Thank u so much carisma di for dat.let me tell u d truth,me too felt that u began to like arushi.im saying this as i felt it that way.othrwise,nt meant to offend u.
Seriously,u knw hw much i hate arushi.i dnt lyk avantika either.ppl wil thnk dat its cz of d rumours.bt i never lykd her frm d beginning.jz my pov.im nt bashing her.everyone hv their likes n dislikes.dats all