36 [37.11%]
5 [5.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Arey yaar None of us contribute to those ratings We do stay in India ...  All those TRP ratings are a scam ... Nothing true in it    ...  Why should we bother about TRPs People don't watch shows thinking whether them watching it would contribute to TRPs or not They watch it fr sheer entertainment    ... One epi she acting sweet can't make people fall for their pair It's basically only their fans who have voted for them 

Sometimes I hear Rathod-Taps make a gr8 pair ! They show some Veer...Taps immediately no chem btw R-T Shocked LOL LOL Interesting !

bola na their love for their baby and her pairing changes as per their convience 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Arey yaar None of us contribute to those ratings We do stay in India ...  All those TRP ratings are a scam ... Nothing true in it    ...  Why should we bother about TRPs People don't watch shows thinking whether them watching it would contribute to TRPs or not They watch it fr sheer entertainment    ... One epi she acting sweet can't make people fall for their pair It's basically only their fans who have voted for them 

Sometimes I hear Rathod-Taps make a gr8 pair ! They show some Veer...Taps immediately no chem btw R-T Shocked LOL LOL Interesting !

Acha..really..are those ratings a scam then?...wonder how it works then..i spend alot of time in Delhi and i still found lot of people there glued to this show..including my own mother.Wink...ya i didnt mind it till some time ago...but the story is a merry go round..so one can switch off and on quite conveniently..LOL

So how do such like shows remain amongst the top???..i really wonder ...Wink...the characters are all extremes in this show...but i specifically never liked rathod...lousy character...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaanvivacious_priya

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
sonia, there are many shows who are not considered at all , and looks like u never read some real and interesting articles on how TRP works, they had solid proof to show its all fake , just caz the ppl u know sit in front of ur fav show doesnt mean every one does that ... 

only few clearly selected and scanned houses are used for trp , which speaks for itself . when i say SCANNED ... 

no use in talking when one want to live in denial and bring some random facts 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Seee, Uttaran tops almost everyday in the TRP chart  But once it comes to the TAM ratings it's down there somewhere at 10-15  
I really don't belive we general people contribute to their TRPs and the worst part is South India is not even considered in their ratings ... I've even heard 8000 houses are selected for this purpose and are given remotes ... 

Ohh..well I like Rathod ... He's next to Vansh One who can keep Taps in her limits ... I guess you don't like such people Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77sourojarunima_LUIT

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
am not ut fan but watch it sumtimes but when i was in india was suprised to see the popularity of this show!
as for veecha chemistr looks more like satya sachi chemistry( nandisshreactions) compared to that offscreen nandish rashmi jodi is famous!

Edited by OMG01 - 09 May 2011 at 8:58am

vivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Intresting..Wink...its very possible what you guys are saying..ya i watch these shows...uttaran sometimes..balika vadhu ive really started liking now...i record them and switch on as i wish.Smile...so very convenient!...such rubbish it is..atleast more or less..

Rathod..i dont like in general..find him misfitted amongst the whole lot..theres no other reoson for not liking him...i hardly watch nowadays anyway...Wink

Are you guys from South India??...i've never been there..but would love to go someday...Smile...

Edited by sonia77 - 09 May 2011 at 8:56am
rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

@sonia

TRP readings are based on very select and small sample usually based in the metros...

TAM is a better measure is what is claimed.

I am from South India and there is a huge TV industry in Hyd, Chennai and Bengaluru...they have their own serials in local lang.

Curently BV and Laado are being dubbed in TeluguErmm...lagging well behind in story line...

Lot of people do watch Uttaran but thn i know loads who don't either...sometimes people have channel loyalty, like my MIL watches Zee more than any other channel, others have their fav actors ...like half my cousins are huge fans of Harshad Tongueso they would watch TereLiye irrespective of storyline...same with IqbalKhan/Sangini...which are same time slot as UT...and so on

TPR are based on a sample in certain cities in certain HHs, add to this the local lang shows - so somehow it doesnt seem representative of a country as a whole! Hence I don't believe it...

But when there is a huge drama coming up like Veecha wedding(that didnt happen), Taps exposure and so on...based on the promos there is a surge in viewership...Wacko

I know you like Tappu, and you say your mum watches UT, just curious what does she think about her (no probs if you dont want to answer Smile)

Edited by rgattu - 09 May 2011 at 9:45am

divy609LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by JustJ

Thanks guys , i so wanted to add more as she not only being rude and pointing fingers at shivs and anmol , and donno why no one sent her posts to mod , when it was direct attack ,

Becoz press reporting is exclusive job LOL LOL
should i , will it lead to anythingLOLLOLLOL why waste unnecessary timeSleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattusourojxavivillaankit111

Go to top