5 [5.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by JustJ

i would have ignored it ankit, if he would have not quoted me , par kya kare mera page bhi deela ho jatha hai LOL

Pairing not only with cameo but even with rapist LOL LOL LOL atleast most of us hv independent and individual views to denounce whatever wrong is shown either it Ichchha or veer or anyone and not hv compulsion to defend anyone. If Ichchha is dumb we don't hesitate to say it Smile if Veer was strong character we praised him,but if he turned useless we hv not problem to criticize him. LOL LOL I wish everybody hv this freedom Wink Wink

Well said Ankit ...  This is what is not understood here ...  This is what the forum is for To express our opinions Unfortunately some people think spreading negativity and what not D'oh 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
WHERE IS SHIVANI?????AngryConfusedConfusedConfusedAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissshivani9

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

<font size="6">WHERE IS SHIVANI?????</font>Angry

I think she don't want to offend some very sensitive people Wink Wink in form of INDIRECT ATTACK LOL LOL
ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by OMG01

Some bad mouths can gangup to ruin healthy dicussion in ut... Funniest part is that they do it in craze for fictional charect...i like tina infact she is v photogenic but not doormat dumbo ichar lol!rashmi strong screen presence, love her or hate her but cant ignore! No wonder cvs pull their tricks out with twists to annoy.. its just a fragment of imagination created by ut team n actors get paid to play roles..

Ur first sentance is the biggest example of HEALTHY DISCUSSION Wink Wink if it wd hv been written for other group wd hv been already reported and warned for INDIRECT ATTACK LOL LOL but don't worry, u can continue Wink

what made u think its for ur groupWink

thanks for ur generosity of not complainingLOLi mean reportingWink
this is the reason why veeya n nandmi fans keep disappearing from forum coz ppl toupport reel rolesnot b considerate to any1s opinion n likin in real..

i dont support taps but i like rashmis acting skills.. both icha n tapu both r wrong role modelsbut at the end of it its just a showTongue
IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

I think she don't want to offend some very sensitive people Wink Wink in form of INDIRECT ATTACK LOL LOL
ConfusedConfusedoffend? whom? when? ConfusedConfused

sonali_dg

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Some bad mouths can gangup to ruin healthy dicussion in ut... Funniest part is that they do it in craze for fictional charect...i like tina infact she is v photogenic but not doormat dumbo ichar lol!rashmi strong screen presence, love her or hate her but cant ignore! No wonder cvs pull their tricks out with twists to annoy.. its just a fragment of imagination created by ut team n actors get paid to play roles..

Ur first sentance is the biggest example of HEALTHY DISCUSSION Wink Wink if it wd hv been written for other group wd hv been already reported and warned for INDIRECT ATTACK LOL LOL but don't worry, u can continue Wink

what made u think its for ur groupWink

thanks for ur generosity of not complainingLOLi mean reportingWink
this is the reason why veeya n nandmi fans keep disappearing from forum coz ppl toupport reel rolesnot b considerate to any1s opinion n likin in real..

i dont support taps but i like rashmis acting skills.. both icha n tapu both r wrong role modelsbut at the end of it its just a showTongue

Here people r not as fool as u think Wink Wink I hope u r still new Wink to understand why who is disappearing LOL LOL and how people report in form of INDIRECT ATTACK. May be with time u will understand Wink Wink

Edited by ankit111 - 10 May 2011 at 8:38am
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

ConfusedConfusedoffend? whom? when?ConfusedConfused

See mod note LOL
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
no doubt veecha bt no more interested to watch this show, so i'm least bothered wht all is happeningAngry

LimitLessFan

Go to top