Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jdfan

mods didn't respond to my complain too😭 one of tappu fans abused me on that tit for tat thread 😡 and i wanted to teach her a good lesson to kick her out of this forum😡 ..i reported many times but nobody responded perhaps i don't know the method  of reporting 😕

method nahi jd .. Art... say Art of Reporting😆.. 
shortly, even the 'report' button will start reporting for overuse and abuse😆🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: IisBliss

Shalini too much yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 unfortunately thats truth
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

i know yaar, i always report when its about shivani , i said that before  too , but mods never bothered to respond

leave the mods jaya, even the globalmods and admin dont respond.. whats surprising is, the day after u write a pm to global mods abt a ceratin violation of rule, the same violation is edited as if by magic and everything looks clean... magic hi magic hai yaha ...😆😆 my attachment to this forum increased after that😆.. 
now wait till all this will be reported again and all of us will be warned or banned whatever and this thread be closed ...this forum has become too predictable, just like the show!!
Edited by IisBliss - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think i should take extra classes here on the art of reporting😉 because i really want to see that report button in action before my eyes ...😍 
TitansFan thumbnail
lol yes, obviously we would be warned and closing of thread with one word no more related to topic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 arre atleast in show we know who is weak , pathetic and dumb , veer, taps and icha  🤣🤣🤣🤣
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

mods didn't respond to my complain too😭 one of tappu fans abused me on that tit for tat thread 😡 and i wanted to teach her a good lesson to kick her out of this forum😡 ..i reported many times but nobody responded perhaps i don't know the method  of reporting 😕

Who the glamdoll??😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i know jaya but i dont really care , mujhe jo kehna hain kaho, i dont mind ,

lekin har koi aisa nahin hotaa na, shivu ko kitna buraa lagta hain , sab jaante hain isiliye woh target hoti hain hamesha😡
@shalini🤣obviously yaar what do u expect, chalo accha hain naa sab saath mein ludkenge😆
abhi topic closed ho jaayega aur kahaani khatam😡 they will say 4 further enquiries pm karo , arre toh ab tak hum dandiya khel rahe the😆😆
sonali_dg thumbnail

I was sipping tea and was almost about to phuuussshhh😆😆😆
Edited by sonali_dg - 12 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail

leave the mods jaya, even the globalmods and admin dont respond.. whats surprising is, the day after u write a pm to global mods abt a ceratin violation of rule, the same violation is edited as if by magic and everything looks clean... magic hi magic hai yaha ...😆😆 my attachment to this forum increased after that😆.. 
now wait till all this will be reported again and all of us will be warned or banned whatever and this thread be closed ...this forum has become too predictable, just like the show!!

😆😆😆 As usual, this thread will sent for screeing to global mods and topic will be closed 😆😆😆 All banned sooner or later for Indirect attack on each other 😆
TitansFan thumbnail
I know anmol, shivz is always target thats why i always counterattack those who attack her for no bloody reason ...

Main problem , we are least bothered to report as we are having fun , but some ppl cannot have fun in life , thats why they are always their to humuliate someone who give a dam for them