Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

I know sonali, i said in previous page itself , why no one reported attack on SHIVANI ?? we really need change of MODS

I remember very well, this is so NOT the first time. Once , this member also Directly quoted Shivani and threw a Real life RAPE situation on her- for what? For a lame reel character!! Telling a member that you will be raped, in public/ private is a crime.

And guess what? EVerybody took it easy- understanding her Volcanic love for Tappu that those would have been simply words of frustration. But anything that we say gets reported! Then there's no meaning of discussing na?

Personally, I feel- the reason why we come here

1.to interact with like minded people, have fun with the friends we made and voice our opinions.

2. We do it here-- We have to agree, only because, there are people with a completely different mindset. There's no fun in everyone agreeing to the same thing. Its like all the movies in the world having the same plot. In other words- everybody loves to laugh at the other!

And you know what? WHen one realizes this fact that there are people of 20 mindsets all around you, and its okayt! You feel great actually! Interacting is fun! WHy get this whole reporting chaos in between? What we voice is very much limited to boundaries of decency- then why feel the pinch? No body is pointing to you - the person na? I request everyone to understand this bit and make life easy for everyone-including ourselves. Please take a minute to analysize what I said- even the Veeya party πŸ˜›, think of it- would you be happy if there was no opposition at all? There's no fun in being Bad when there's no Good to stop you.  

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

really ?? then why it was not closed when so called members reported shivani ?? we need change of mods , lets ask fot it , no no demand for it

Becoz rules r made for convinience πŸ˜† and for this statement I can get warning πŸ˜†Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know yaar, i always report when its about shivani , i said that before  too , but mods never bothered to respond
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If what SHIvani wrote was "INDIRECT ATTACK" what is this??

Isn't this DIRECT attack??

3 "RULES" have been broken acc to Forum Code of conduct.

1. Direct attack on the member- quoting the member and mentioning the name too
2. Making fun of actors physical appearance
3. Hurting the sentiments of other Fan group. 

And from the past 3 - 4 warnings.. this member has got "LAst and final " warnings, and still no BAN!!! So I am quoting this and reporting too. I hope all you guys out here do the same

this is true.. sonali i agree with you .. 
its clearly a violation of rules for the reasons that you have precisely mentioned
i wonder why only one member was warned, while the other member simply walked away unnoticed, despite breaking the rules... is it that only if reported, rule violations will be acted upon?? 
rules are applicable for all members... i hope there are no exceptions to these rules for a particular thread or a member, that repeated violations are brushed away by a 'final warning' label everytime😊

Edited by IisBliss - 12 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mods didn't respond to my complain too😭 one of tappu fans abused me on that tit for tat thread πŸ˜‘ and i wanted to teach her a good lesson to kick her out of this forum😑 ..i reported many times but nobody responded perhaps i don't know the method  of reporting πŸ˜• Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why is that if a non-veeya group member reports, hardly any action is taken on it.. while even the slightest of the reason, the veeya group members' senstivivity, sentiments and likings are 'protected'? 
do'nt a non-veeya groupmember's sensitivity, sentiments matter?

Edited by IisBliss - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mods u gave a faaltu reason the other day, when there is mass reporting , we take action,
now i dont see any large no of veeya fans here but veecha or non veeya fans constitute a majority
why r our complaints neglected
one comment from our side results into a severe action from ur side and here when majority veecha members report, then there is nothing done,
u hardly listen until some members bug u with loads of pms😑
srkluvr made a direct attack on shivani and still u r doing nothing,
i feel disgusted at this attitude, pls if u cant operate in a fair manner, just give up
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jdfan

mods didn't respond to my complain too😭 one of tappu fans abused me on that tit for tat thread πŸ˜‘ and i wanted to teach her a good lesson to kick her out of this forum😑 ..i reported many times but nobody responded perhaps i don't know the method  of reporting πŸ˜•

they will never jd, till now any of the warnings vee ya members have got, we know how much we had to do ,  they dont care abt our sentiments
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol anmol, madam ji not attacked shivani alone , she attacked u too ... if i get a warning for my respsonses in this thread , iwill directly go to Admins , fine if this forum will be locked or  closed , atleast we wont be treated as nothing
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

they will never jd, till now any of the warnings vee ya members have got, we know how much we had to do , they dont care abt our sentiments

May be we r wrongly interpreted IF rule πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ only INDIRECT ATTACK (under which come anything as per personal convenience),is against rule, direct attack u can do πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† under actor physical mocking come Moti, heavy healthy, rest like choti, nati is OK. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰