Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=hermoinee
May be that is why Taps snatched Ichcha's red nighty so that she can easily fool Veer into thinking it is Ichcha he is hugging and have a nightly adventure with him, in spite of the protruding tummy, since he has a bad memory for faces or forms or shapes, but good memory for Ichcha's dresses.. 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and after ahem ahem , he hides his face in dark corner and will sing ,
Hum bewafa har giz na thee, par hum waha kar na sake🤣🤣
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😉
Originally posted by: rgattu

@sonia

TRP readings are based on very select and small sample usually based in the metros...

TAM is a better measure is what is claimed.

I am from South India and there is a huge TV industry in Hyd, Chennai and Bengaluru...they have their own serials in local lang.

Curently BV and Laado are being dubbed in Telugu🤔...lagging well behind in story line...

Lot of people do watch Uttaran but thn i know loads who don't either...sometimes people have channel loyalty, like my MIL watches Zee more than any other channel, others have their fav actors ...like half my cousins are huge fans of Harshad 😛so they would watch TereLiye irrespective of storyline...same with IqbalKhan/Sangini...which are same time slot as UT...and so on

TPR are based on a sample in certain cities in certain HHs, add to this the local lang shows - so somehow it doesnt seem representative of a country as a whole! Hence I don't believe it...

But when there is a huge drama coming up like Veecha wedding(that didnt happen), Taps exposure and so on...based on the promos there is a surge in viewership...

I know you like Tappu, and you say your mum watches UT, just curious what does she think about her (no probs if you dont want to answer 😊)

Hi there..thanks for the information!...very intresting...ya your right...infact i do like tapasya as she keeps me entertained when i do switch on😉...versus some of the other characters..who are a bit boring if i may say so..😉...
I've never really discussed with my mom who she likes...as we have more important things to talk about..😉..but i am pretty sure that like me she is intrested to watch tapasya...like most people are..😉...as without her character...the show would just be a happy continuous and boring story...wouldn't it?????..i wonder who would tune in to the show then...😉..ya...i pretty much tune in to watch what she's upto...😊...and i'm kind of liking the present track...time for me to tune in...😊
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Some bad mouths can gangup to ruin healthy dicussion in ut... Funniest part is that they do it in craze for fictional charect...i like tina infact she is v photogenic but not doormat dumbo ichar lol!rashmi strong screen presence, love her or hate her but cant ignore! No wonder cvs pull their tricks out with twists to annoy..  its just a fragment of imagination created by ut team n actors get paid to play roles..
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

bola na their love for their baby and her pairing changes as per their convience 

atleast ..my frnds r changing pairs ..yahan toh veer ..iccha ..the so called ...best couple mein se veer ko maarne ki baat shuru hai ..now i wonder if thats not as per convience 😆😆
TitansFan thumbnail
lol atleast we dont pair up icha with every cameo who comes in show  , if its not veer no one else , as if u ppl didnot say veer neeche gir gaya and blah blah blah ,  Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG01

Some bad mouths can gangup to ruin healthy dicussion in ut... Funniest part is that they do it in craze for fictional charect...i like tina infact she is v photogenic but not doormat dumbo ichar lol!rashmi strong screen presence, love her or hate her but cant ignore! No wonder cvs pull their tricks out with twists to annoy.. its just a fragment of imagination created by ut team n actors get paid to play roles..

Ur first sentance is the biggest example of HEALTHY DISCUSSION 😉 😉 if it wd hv been written for other group wd hv been already reported and warned for INDIRECT ATTACK 😆 😆 but don't worry, u can continue 😉
ankit111 thumbnail

lol atleast we dont pair up icha which every cameo who comes in show , if its not veer no one else , as if u ppl didnot say veer neeche gir gaya and blah blah blah ,

Forget Jaya and ignore some posts   😉 😉
TitansFan thumbnail
i would have ignored it ankit, if he would have not quoted me , par kya kare mera page bhi deela ho jatha hai 😆 
ankit111 thumbnail

i would have ignored it ankit, if he would have not quoted me , par kya kare mera page bhi deela ho jatha hai 😆

Pairing not only with cameo but even with rapist 😆 😆 😆 atleast most of us hv independent and individual views to denounce whatever wrong is shown either it Ichchha or veer or anyone and not hv compulsion to defend anyone. If Ichchha is dumb we don't hesitate to say it 😊 if veer was strong character we praised him, but if he turned useless, we hv not problem to criticize him. 😆 😆 I wish everybody hv this freedom 😉 😉Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
@ankit111. main problem is some ppl like only CHEMISTRY , story and ckt mistakes and all are not their concern , else they wont keep jumping from one random guy taps and back to veer... any normal audience outside IF and FB would say taps need someone like rathod to set her right , not a dumbo like veer who himself is weak ... 

and rest i agree with ur post word to word