Poll Question :

Best Couple in UT

Poll Choice
Veer Iccha
Veer Tapasya
Rathod Tapasya
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
sonia, there are many shows who are not considered at all , and looks like u never read some real and interesting articles on how TRP works, they had solid proof to show its all fake , just caz the ppl u know sit in front of ur fav show doesnt mean every one does that ... 

only few clearly selected and scanned houses are used for trp , which speaks for itself . when i say SCANNED ... 

no use in talking when one want to live in denial and bring some random facts 
Seee, Uttaran tops almost everyday in the TRP chart  But once it comes to the TAM ratings it's down there somewhere at 10-15  
I really don't belive we general people contribute to their TRPs and the worst part is South India is not even considered in their ratings ... I've even heard 8000 houses are selected for this purpose and are given remotes ... 

Ohh..well I like Rathod ... He's next to Vansh One who can keep Taps in her limits ... I guess you don't like such people πŸ˜‰
am not ut fan but watch it sumtimes but when i was in india was suprised to see the popularity of this show!
as for veecha chemistr looks more like satya sachi chemistry( nandisshreactions) compared to that offscreen nandish rashmi jodi is famous!
Edited by OMG01 - 12 years ago
Intresting..πŸ˜‰...its very possible what you guys are saying..ya i watch these shows...uttaran sometimes..balika vadhu ive really started liking now...i record them and switch on as i wish.😊...so very convenient!...such rubbish it is..atleast more or less..

Rathod..i dont like in general..find him misfitted amongst the whole lot..theres no other reoson for not liking him...i hardly watch nowadays anyway...πŸ˜‰

Are you guys from South India??...i've never been there..but would love to go someday...😊...
Edited by sonia77 - 12 years ago

@sonia

TRP readings are based on very select and small sample usually based in the metros...

TAM is a better measure is what is claimed.

I am from South India and there is a huge TV industry in Hyd, Chennai and Bengaluru...they have their own serials in local lang.

Curently BV and Laado are being dubbed in TeluguπŸ€”...lagging well behind in story line...

Lot of people do watch Uttaran but thn i know loads who don't either...sometimes people have channel loyalty, like my MIL watches Zee more than any other channel, others have their fav actors ...like half my cousins are huge fans of Harshad πŸ˜›so they would watch TereLiye irrespective of storyline...same with IqbalKhan/Sangini...which are same time slot as UT...and so on

TPR are based on a sample in certain cities in certain HHs, add to this the local lang shows - so somehow it doesnt seem representative of a country as a whole! Hence I don't believe it...

But when there is a huge drama coming up like Veecha wedding(that didnt happen), Taps exposure and so on...based on the promos there is a surge in viewership...

I know you like Tappu, and you say your mum watches UT, just curious what does she think about her (no probs if you dont want to answer 😊)

Edited by rgattu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

Becoz press reporting is exclusive job πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
should i , will it lead to anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why waste unnecessary timeπŸ₯±

How can there be a Veer-Tap pair when she has already had nightly adventure with Rathod and carrying full proof of the adventure.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Snehapo

How can there be a Veer-Tap pair when she has already had nightly adventure with Rathod and carrying full proof of the adventure.πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 true!!!!!!
Originally posted by xavivilla

🀣🀣 true!!!!!!

Phoosssh!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣 
@ Bold- I first read that as " nighty " adventure 🀣🀣
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Phoosssh!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!! 🀣🀣🀣 
@ Bold- I first read that as " nighty " adventure 🀣🀣

🀣 OMG...REALLY...!!!!!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ