Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JustJ

Hey baghu, some ppl will never come out of virtual world, really ppl like veeya chemistry ?? wata joke , based on wat factors darling ? ur so called non stop spamming on FB bakwas ?? u need a reality check , dont ask others to do when u urself is living in lala land ...

Bingo 👏
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

well said Jaya...😆👏
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks guys , i so wanted to add more as she not only being rude and pointing fingers at shivs and anmol , and donno why no one sent her posts to mod , when it was direct attack , 
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohhh...Mannn Again !!! 😆 😆 😆 Come outta IF 😆 !😲 😆U know what , what people think here represent what majority of people think outside ... That's a personal experience 😉 We are not fools to keep shouting the same thing again nd again 🥱 When we say the same thing so many times It means there's truth in it 
TitansFan thumbnail
well said divz , funny how some thing there are born intelligent;s and others are nothing, atleast we stick to our words and dont change our theories and all as  they do as per their convince 
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Obviously not many are intrested in rathod and tapasya!..infact i found myself switching on to uttaran once again after the last episode..😊..veer tapasya is the pairing which creates a controversy...and i am not surprised a fair amount of people have voted for them!..besides tapasya looked nice and simple in the last episode...and it was nice to see a softer side to her..😊...but afcourse IF is not really where the ratings are coming from..so how does it matter anyway...we are all mainly a bunch of nri's who dont really contibute to the ratings.😉😊...
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arey yaar None of us contribute to those ratings We do stay in India ...  All those TRP ratings are a scam ... Nothing true in it    ...  Why should we bother about TRPs People don't watch shows thinking whether them watching it would contribute to TRPs or not They watch it fr sheer entertainment    ... One epi she acting sweet can't make people fall for their pair It's basically only their fans who have voted for them 

Sometimes I hear Rathod-Taps make a gr8 pair ! They show some Veer...Taps immediately no chem btw R-T 😲 😆 😆 Interesting !
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Thanks guys , i so wanted to add more as she not only being rude and pointing fingers at shivs and anmol , and donno why no one sent her posts to mod , when it was direct attack ,

Becoz press reporting is exclusive job 😆 😆
TitansFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Arey yaar None of us contribute to those ratings We do stay in India ...  All those TRP ratings are a scam ... Nothing true in it    ...  Why should we bother about TRPs People don't watch shows thinking whether them watching it would contribute to TRPs or not They watch it fr sheer entertainment    ... One epi she acting sweet can't make people fall for their pair It's basically only their fans who have voted for them 

Sometimes I hear Rathod-Taps make a gr8 pair ! They show some Veer...Taps immediately no chem btw R-T 😲 😆 😆 Interesting !

bola na their love for their baby and her pairing changes as per their convience 
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Acha..really..are those ratings a scam then?...wonder how it works then..i spend alot of time in Delhi and i still found lot of people there glued to this show..including my own mother.😉...ya i didnt mind it till some time ago...but the story is a merry go round..so one can switch off and on quite conveniently..😆

So how do such like shows remain amongst the top???..i really wonder ...😉...the characters are all extremes in this show...but i specifically never liked rathod...lousy character...