Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I know dolly , apne duniya sae bahar aana hi nahin chathe tho upe sar patak na tho bekar hi hai na , par ignore bhi nahin karsakthe jab faltu logic lekar aajathe hai , 
shivani9 thumbnail
We can never wake up someone whoz faking 2 b asleep. Huhh...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well said shivz, but we can laugh at them na  
shivani9 thumbnail
Certainly Jai ;) hahahahaha...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

well said shivz, but we can laugh at them na  

yes...🤣
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Once again Shivani mam you show the way ur ultrafine mind works🤣 Where in this poll does it say anything about choose the couple most likely to be happy with each other?😆 Those who vote for Veer and Tapasya have(1) enough eyes to see their unbelievable chemistry which is enhanced no doubt(2) because they are married and in love in real life. What u might have seen as pet feeding might have been recognised as true chemistry by us which a certain couple lacks😆 (3)(read tall man pattng the head and pulling the cheeks of someone who looks short enough to be his baby sister😆)
My conclusion:(4) I still love my Veeya and that love will never die but I realise that being with Veer is not Tapasya's happiness anymore because he is already married and will never be able to love her. So(5) I want Rathore to marry my Tapu and keep her happy. But that doesnt mean I love their coupling because no way is there that chemistry between them that is between Veer and Tapasya and there wont ever be because Rashami as Tapasya can NATURALLY act to love Veer...because she loves who plays Veer in real life! (6)Very kismatwale we Veeya fans are that we're getting the REAL love translating on the REEL screen.

@bold 1 - u mean more thn two eyes😉😉
@bold 2 - u r proving thm very bad actor😆😆
@bold 3 - UT hs very bad pairing, one look like baby sister and other like Mother😆
@bold 4 - even whn u say u dont love thm, nobody believe😆😆
@bold 5 - we also want two rapists will make a deadly pair😆😆
@bold 6 -🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@rest -🥱
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankit111

@bold 1 - u mean more thn two eyes😉😉
@bold 2 - u r proving thm very bad actor😆😆
@bold 3 - UT hs very bad pairing, one look like baby sister and other like Mother😆
@bold 4 - even whn u say u dont love thm, nobody believe😆😆
@bold 5 - we also want two rapists will make a deadly pair😆😆
@bold 6 -🤣
@rest -🥱

@ all bold  ankit u r so rite!! and considering as lucky i think we shud change the meaning of lucky!!😆 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
How abt option of Tapu and Ichcha, after all they seem made 4 each other others can come and go but they will be thr with each other always 🤣🤣🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

sadly...the polls agree with me😆

nope neither the polls , neither the facts agree with u , time to wake up and smell the coffee but hey kehne kaa kyaa faayda😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

<div></div>nope neither the polls , neither the facts agree with u , time to wake up and smell the coffee but hey kehne kaa kyaa faayda😆😆

Whn u hv enough eyes (more thn two) result is expected 😉 😉