Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jparker

Sigh Natty.. ShaNak make every scene seem like a memory...😳

But my favpurite till now are and will remain...

1) After he admits to Khanak that he loves her and find Natasha.. and then he returns home after and in their room... that intense scene is etched in my soul... Both Shantanu and Khanak speak so much with their eyes... Ufff...😳

2) Second close to the first is the Holi Maang filling scene... 😳

And all the others flit around these two at centrestage... little ones like the Gopis dance around Radha-Krishna in the raas leela... where each Gopi has her Krishna...😳

Thanks for the topic.. am eager to know why?!πŸ˜ƒ

holi maang bharna scene...
yes hw can anyone 4get that...?
@Smitha.
LMAOOO!! she just waits for me to say something nice..πŸ˜†

@Rooj..
Stuff it!! 🀣
And patience .. all good things need time! :)

Me over and out.. need to get some work done.

Originally posted by -Veena-

@Smitha.
LMAOOO!! she just waits for me to say something nice..πŸ˜†

@Rooj..
Stuff it!! 🀣
And patience .. all good things need time! :)

Me over and out.. need to get some work done.

Hey!!!

Im being nice today ok...Hadh hai!

ROFLROFLROFL

fine i'll be patient...dont make me wait tooo long...Woman!

go work and ill talk to u later..

haaayeee brought back all d scenes in my mind one after one:)

natty if u gotta add these in d interview pleej take mine for once i never got a chanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

The shower scene  ...

cos it was sizzling hot ... i ve never seen that before on tv... loved the attire ( all blue ) .. and the scenario when shanak are actually in love but not disclosed to eachother ... it had emotions of hurt passion desire and love..

The tie scene

also for the same reason... Loved how shaan teased her !!!

The kiss

hottt... portrayed how physicality comes in between a verbal arguement abt insecurity

Their first hug

because it was their first 😳😳😳 i mean in conscious state

The dupatta fall scene

I loved it !!! No reason !!!

the green odhani scene

after the jadi booti waala scene.. their eyes and expressions were to die for !!!

The red odhani scene

Again for their expressions

Chori chori song

Hot cute and sexayπŸ˜†

Chori kiya re

The chemistry and comfort level they share ... no obscenity or vugarity even in the most intimate scenes

many more ...

I also totaly agree with priya
Loved all the  scene tooπŸ˜†
shanak first meeting scene
yashu looked soo cute n there yasharan had d instant connect i swear i could c it in karans eyes:)
shaank baby track n holi scenes r way tooo speacial to me too they have been beauytiful n moreso cause they refelcted love care in many other ways this time:)
Thanks Natty for asking!😊

This is like an alltime favourite activity! 😳

ShaNak's romantic scenes, will always remain special, 'cos they're so layered...

And KT-Yashu's emoting just takes them to another level alltogether!

My bhestest amongst the best...here goes...

1. ShaNak's first meeting in Dhulwadi...the Mithai Kumar one! Back then itself, these two had struck a bond...the sparks flew fast and furious, and were there for all to see!

2. The KKH sequence...the heart-to-heart...the baring of their souls...and finally, the actual song sequence! Scintillating stuff on display, there!

3. The Jadi Booti encounter...the playfulness in the first half...and then Whoosh!...a man completely smitten by his wife! The portrayal...so understated...yet, so deep! And finally, placing the odhani on Khanak's head! The symbolism of it all...Splendid!

4. The Good Neend moment...the simplicity of their romance brought out so beautifully! Such earnest lines..."Tum kitni achhi ho Khanak!"..."Bas, aur mujhe kuch nahin chahiye!" WOW!!! And, finally...'Good Neend' becoming such an integral part of our dictionaries! lol

5. The post proposal debacle confrontation scene...this is an universal favourite! Both drawn magnetically towards one another...both pining hopelessly for each other...the intensity...the helplessness...CLASSIC histrionic display there by KT and Yashu!

6. The Pune Hotel room sequence...when Shaan goes "Hum dosti se kahin aage nikal chuke hain, Khanak!!!" What a matter-of-fact thing to say in a matter-of-fact manner! Khanak's sheer desperation...Shaan's searching eyes...just that one indication of light at the end of the proverbial tunnel! The poignancy of the moment...Romance Unplugged!

7. The Shaan-Khanak rendezvous after the Pune trip...in their bedroom...IMO, a very underrated scene, but one of my ABSOLUTE favourites! An extremely nuanced scene...Khanak adjusting her hair when Shaan looks on at her...Shaan simply uttering "Mujhe bhi!" in response to the same...to the whole teasing, back and forth between Shaan and Khanak! Not a single dialogue uttered...just their expressions doing the talking!! Simply Breathtaking!!!

8. The Hospital Reunion Scene...my numero uno ShaNak 'romantic' scene! Several reasons for the same...the scene, in a sense, symbolic of the whole ShaNak journey coming full circle...for a couple whose entire equation was based on their verbal sparring, they did not need words at all to express themselves!! WOW raised to the power of infinity!! And, the absolutely superlative emoting by KT-Yashu made the scene a classic "Hall of Fame"! ShaNak looked like a couple hopelessly, totally, completely in LOVE!!

9. The Jodha Akbar scene...KT-Yashu both looking absolutely resplendent! The palyfulness of the moment followed by the complete unadulterated joy on their faces when they 'discover' one another!! Yet another beautiful facet of the ShaNak romance on display! No wonder, they could make a classic JA moment their own...an equally classic ShaNak moment!

10. The ShaNak journey revisited in the 300th episode...loved the maturity on display...almost as if a logical progression after SR2 (another huge favourite along with the beautiful beach side soulful conversation of ShaNak). Most of all, loved the dignity and maturity with which Suraj and Natasha were 'put to rest'...an integral part of the ShaNak Journey!!

Gosh!! Cant believe I typed so much...
Am completely nostalgic right now...
Will take me a while to recover!

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Thanks Natty for asking!😊

This is like an alltime favourite activity! 😳

ShaNak's romantic scenes, will always remain special, 'cos they're so layered...

And KT-Yashu's emoting just takes them to another level alltogether!

My bhestest amongst the best...here goes...

1. ShaNak's first meeting in Dhulwadi...the Mithai Kumar one! Back then itself, these two had struck a bond...the sparks flew fast and furious, and were there for all to see!

2. The KKH sequence...the heart-to-heart...the baring of their souls...and finally, the actual song sequence! Scintillating stuff on display, there!

3. The Jadi Booti encounter...the playfulness in the first half...and then Whoosh!...a man completely smitten by his wife! The portrayal...so understated...yet, so deep! And finally, placing the odhani on Khanak's head! The symbolism of it all...Splendid!

4. The Good Neend moment...the simplicity of their romance brought out so beautifully! Such earnest lines..."Tum kitni achhi ho Khanak!"..."Bas, aur mujhe kuch nahin chahiye!" WOW!!! And, finally...'Good Neend' becoming such an integral part of our dictionaries! lol

5. The post proposal debacle confrontation scene...this is an universal favourite! Both drawn magnetically towards one another...both pining hopelessly for each other...the intensity...the helplessness...CLASSIC histrionic display there by KT and Yashu!

6. The Pune Hotel room sequence...when Shaan goes "Hum dosti se kahin aage nikal chuke hain, Khanak!!!" What a matter-of-fact thing to say in a matter-of-fact manner! Khanak's sheer desperation...Shaan's searching eyes...just that one indication of light at the end of the proverbial tunnel! The poignancy of the moment...Romance Unplugged!

7. The Shaan-Khanak rendezvous after the Pune trip...in their bedroom...IMO, a very underrated scene, but one of my ABSOLUTE favourites! An extremely nuanced scene...Khanak adjusting her hair when Shaan looks on at her...Shaan going "Tum mujhe aise hi achhi lagti ho"...to the whole teasing back and forth between Shaan and Khanak! Not a single dialogue uttered...just their expressions doing the talking!!

8. The Hospital Reunion Scene...my numero uno ShaNak 'romantic' scene! Several reasons for the same...the scene, in a sense, symbolic of the whole ShaNak journey coming full circle...for a couple whose entire equation was based on their verbal sparring, they did not need words at all to express themselves!! WOW raised to the power of infinity!! And, the absolutely superlative emoting by KT-Yashu made the scene a classic "Hall of Fame"! ShaNak looked like a couple hopelessly, totally, completely in LOVE!!

9. The Jodha Akbar scene...KT-Yashu both looking absolutely resplendent! The palyfulness of the moment followed by the complete unadulterated joy on their faces when they 'discover' one another!! Yet another beautiful facet of the ShaNak romance on display! No wonder, they could make a classic JA moment their own...an equally classic ShaNak moment!

10. The ShaNak journey revisited in the 300th episode...loved the maturity on display...almost as if a logical progression after SR2 (another huge favourite along with the beautiful beach side soulful conversation of ShaNak). Most of all, loved the dignity and maturity with which Suraj and Natasha were 'put to rest'...an integral part of the ShaNak Journey!!

Gosh!! Cant believe I typed so much...
Am completely nostalgic right now...
Will take me a while to recover!

DocD!

Yeh kya kiya aap ne?

Your description of every scene is so good that I want to  watch every scene right now .

You are something else DocD when comes to writing!πŸ€—

Ugh late to the party.
Am sure people have already mentioned all possible scenes but the few that stood out for me:

KKH sequence(all scenes including song part)-because it was the first time ShaNak really talked to each other, their bonding at all levels was so palpable.The ambiance was great, they looked gorgeous. That was one magical night that made it very obvious of why this couple was meant to be together

The Odhani draping of the jadibooti scene-loved the symbolism, the undercurrents of love and to top it off YM looked beautiful with the green odhani draped on her head!

The Hospital reunion scene-the love, worry, concern, having missed each other was all so apparent! Interspersed with it was their classic teasing each other.KT and YM emoted it perfectly!

The shower and tie scenes-sensuality combined with innocence! The wanting, the being unsure, the love...loved it!

Okay there are many more but am sure have already been mentioned πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -SYS- - 12 years ago
My fab scene
Shower scene
Engagement fiasco and their confrontation
green odhani scene
Holiday maang filing scene
sr2
first meeting of shanak