Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@anki:

honestly anki if i choose, Veena will surely ban me...so rehne de🀣
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All the scenes mentioned here..
Also the scene where Shaan corners Khanak to ask he if she even feels anything(after Nattie and Shaan 'engagement')... and she says no..
Omgg.. the intense on Shaan's face is to die for!! totally smoochworthy!!!! *sigh*

Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh Veena-Just imaging this scene makes me want to see Shan in that mode ASAP!!!I particularly loved when he asks' tho tum khush ho,hum alag ho jaayenge' was just so good.For a guy who never wanted to be in this marriage,that line coming from him was just damn good
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
shanak kiss scene
kkk im mad but this scene is where they came super close n brought their feelings out through such a intense kiss so its my all time fav:)

shanak chori kiya re jiya scene
d bestest ever wat superb chemistry they had i can never ever get over this scene

shanak second suhaag raat
this ones d most touching n loving sr2 ever...feelings attached totally:)

shanak paathshala scenes
can never frget them ever love those  scenes:)

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Ahhh Veena-Just imaging this scene makes me want to see Shan in that mode ASAP!!!I particularly loved when he asks' tho tum khush ho,hum alag ho jaayenge' was just so good.For a guy who never wanted to be in this marriage,that line coming from him was just damn good

Yess Smeee.. and the intensity during this time.. omg... like we could cut it with a knife.. and Khanaks resistance!! Omgg.. Omgg...!!

Also would like to mention:
Currently the way KT and YM gel with the show.. seems like all natural.. they make each and every scene amazing with their actions and reactions... just hard to choose amazing scenes all of them are great!!!

Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
OMG i think that is why we all fell in love with Shaan and then more over with Shanak...

I know I did...after that scene I was totally fida and was looking for something more!

I loved, loved that face...the denial, the hidden love, and then the phases that followed
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
VeenZ,didn't Rooj pounce on you yet for ur latest answer!Kidding lol.
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Currently the way KT and YM gel with the show.. seems like all natural.. they make each and every scene amazing with their actions and reactions... just hard to choose amazing scenes all of them are great!!!

veena!

Bang on!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sigh Natty.. ShaNak make every scene seem like a memory...😳

But my favourite till now are and will remain...

1) After he admits to Khanak that he loves her and find Natasha.. and then he returns home after and in their room... that intense scene is etched in my soul... Both Shantanu and Khanak speak so much with their eyes... Ufff...😳

2) Second close to the first is the Holi Maang filling scene... 😳

And all the others flit around these two at centre stage... little ones like the Gopis dance around Radha-Krishna in the raas leela... where each Gopi has her Krishna...😳

Thanks for the topic.. am eager to know why?!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jparker - 12 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

Yess Smeee.. and the intensity during this time.. omg... like we could cut it with a knife.. and Khanaks resistance!! Omgg.. Omgg...!!

Also would like to mention:

I am sooo itching to say something but I won't...🀣🀣 coz I love you Veena and I don't want to scare u away🀣

but I do agree...the way both have done, makes my heart go gaga..(not coz of my obvious reasons) but I do think that their efforts are just truly something to be cherished!

If I ever had the opportunity to meet and talk to them, I wud express my love for them and their acting skills...

PS: Veena did u do my work? r u avoiding it woman?