Pratigya

Info about C4KRIYA (Page 2)

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pia9

Hi

No one probably cares but I'm gna tell u anywayTongue...I won't be uploading anymore vidz on my C4KRIYA YouTube channel as Star India keep taking them downOuch (serves me right as I am kinda stealing from them LOL) but something that was supposed to be time pass has seriously becoming time consuming + I should be concentrating on my studiesGeek

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone that viewed my channel and if I get seriously board I might come backBig smileBig smile

P.S. I wont be closing the account as ppl can still re-live the magic that once was MKAP

OMG you are thee C4KRIYAShocked, love your work, i must say  am in there looking thru old video of KRIYA golden days.you did a good job. I am sorry that SP put copy rights.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia9

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@mia12 I no wow right LOL SP r right gettin tigther with their rules all of sudden..but wht 2do life goes on Smile n thanks
@DevuDivya Thanks i no i agree they are defo kanjoos..that's y its gettin off puttin anyway thanks for ur wishes thats very sweetBig smile

-BugsBunny-

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Pia - thanks for all your efforts sweetheart - I also dipped in whenever I could an appreciate all the hours you put in...

But study sweetheart is more important so get your head down!!!
I'm sure you wont be able to keep away for too long so look forward to seeing you, albeit a little less!Hug

Pia9

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@kEEnkEEn...i no it's very addictive but u r right stuides r more important...thanks for the appreciationBig smile

corvette

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pia9

Hi

No one probably cares but I'm gna tell u anywayTongue...I won't be uploading anymore vidz on my C4KRIYA YouTube channel as Star India keep taking them downOuch (serves me right as I am kinda stealing from them LOL) but something that was supposed to be time pass has seriously becoming time consuming + I should be concentrating on my studiesGeek

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone that viewed my channel and if I get seriously board I might come backBig smileBig smile

P.S. I wont be closing the account as ppl can still re-live the magic that once was MKAP

OMG YOU ARE C4KRIYA...
I didn't know that... thanks for your hard work and efforts ... i was able to make my vm's. after that i was downlaoding my own clips but then star player shut down...  so i know how you feel.

Thanks for all your hard work

Pia9

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
yaaar...i miss ur videos...i used to watch urs and abida dii's vidoes in utube...n now i'll miss dem...
n den...yeah pls dnt delete ur acc in utube...plsss...
pls dnt leave da forum plsss...do hit back wen u r free from ur studies...
lubyu..
nechu

Pia9

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for all your effort and hard work you put to upload the Kriya scenes...

One would have thought Star Plus would not have a problem with scenes if not the whole episode on you tube...But thanks for all the effort and time you spent in making the Kriya collection..

Concentrate on studies and hope to see you around...

Pia9

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Oh!i always follow ur channel wenevr i want anythng relatd to mkap.i have added ur channel as a bookmark on my pc.wil truely mis u. .concentrate on ur studies yaar!all the best!so u r also leaving the forum;-(

Pia9

Go to top