Info about C4KRIYA - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Pia - thanks for all your efforts sweetheart - I also dipped in whenever I could an appreciate all the hours you put in...

But study sweetheart is more important so get your head down!!!
I'm sure you wont be able to keep away for too long so look forward to seeing you, albeit a little less!๐Ÿค—
@kEEnkEEn...i no it's very addictive but u r right stuides r more important...thanks for the appreciation๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Pia9

Hi

No one probably cares but I'm gna tell u anyway๐Ÿ˜›...I won't be uploading anymore vidz on my C4KRIYA YouTube channel as Star India keep taking them down (serves me right as I am kinda stealing from them ๐Ÿ˜†) but something that was supposed to be time pass has seriously becoming time consuming + I should be concentrating on my studies๐Ÿค“

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone that viewed my channel and if I get seriously board I might come back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. I wont be closing the account as ppl can still re-live the magic that once was MKAP

OMG YOU ARE C4KRIYA...
I didn't know that... thanks for your hard work and efforts ... i was able to make my vm's. after that i was downlaoding my own clips but then star player shut down...  so i know how you feel.

Thanks for all your hard work
yaaar...i miss ur videos...i used to watch urs and abida dii's vidoes in utube...n now i'll miss dem...
n den...yeah pls dnt delete ur acc in utube...plsss...
pls dnt leave da forum plsss...do hit back wen u r free from ur studies...
lubyu..
nechu
Thanks for all your effort and hard work you put to upload the Kriya scenes...

One would have thought Star Plus would not have a problem with scenes if not the whole episode on you tube...But thanks for all the effort and time you spent in making the Kriya collection..

Concentrate on studies and hope to see you around...
Oh!i always follow ur channel wenevr i want anythng relatd to mkap.i have added ur channel as a bookmark on my pc.wil truely mis u. .concentrate on ur studies yaar!all the best!so u r also leaving the forum;-(
Pia
I used to watch your kriya vids over and over again, and just want to say thanks for your hard work, you did a great job๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜• During the early kriya dayz, i was unable to watch the drama due to my exams. But nw i m stick to your channel for kriya scenes and interviews. Whenever i m free, i watch your channel. And i seriously enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

nw i will miss it a lot. ๐Ÿ˜•
But concentrate on your studies as it is more important.
And I also wish you get bored soon ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and cm back. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

@RoKa PraNeev nah yar dnt worry i won't be deleting it..I won't b leavin for good jz need to focus as its gettin to the end of the year so there's extra pressure..i'll be bk lol..n thanks

@starlight123..ur totally welcome it was so dreamy making them lol...i no right its nt even the whole episode but star plus is getting tighter all of a sudden..n thanks

@zash_LubUKriYa..OMG bookmarked sorry yaar...i might start doing it again but nw studies is more important...yh u will be seein less of me on the forum...n thanks

@suk4..Your welcome and thanks!

@ angel261992...lol i didn't no my channel was that popular...but thanks ur right studies is more important...lool i get board very easily so u might b seeing me sooner than u thought

Pia beta,study wel. .me too having exams dis teus.u can see hw much preparations im dng ryt nw. .lol!
Gt bored soon bey. .jz lyk me๐Ÿ˜‰