Info about C4KRIYA

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi

No one probably cares but I'm gna tell u anyway๐Ÿ˜›...I won't be uploading anymore vidz on my C4KRIYA YouTube channel as Star India keep taking them down (serves me right as I am kinda stealing from them ๐Ÿ˜†) but something that was supposed to be time pass has seriously becoming time consuming + I should be concentrating on my studies๐Ÿค“

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone that viewed my channel and if I get seriously board I might come back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. I wont be closing the account as ppl can still re-live the magic that once was MKAP

Edited by Pia9 - 12 years ago
I do see your videos now and then..but now its different with you deciding to close the account.
Do well n take care! Drop in wenever possible as C4Kriya

Originally posted by Pia9

Hi

No one probably cares but I'm gna tell u anyway๐Ÿ˜›.OFC it matters to us pia, whenever i miss ny segment on d show which is also not posted on forum i search it on ur chhanel...๐Ÿ˜Š..I won't be uploading anymore vidz on my C4KRIYA YouTube channel as Star India keep taking them down (serves me right as I am kinda stealing from them ๐Ÿ˜†) but something that was supposed to be time pass has seriously becoming time consuming + I should be concentrating on my studies๐Ÿค“  concentrate on ur studies first ,don't b lyk me...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone that viewed my channel and if I get seriously board I might come back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so it means u also leavig the forum lyk many other members...๐Ÿ˜•

Hi

No one probably cares but I'm gna tell u anyway๐Ÿ˜›...I won't be uploading anymore vidz on my C4KRIYA YouTube channel as Star India keep taking them down (serves me right as I am kinda stealing from them ๐Ÿ˜†) but something that was supposed to be time pass has seriously becoming time consuming + I should be concentrating on my studies๐Ÿค“

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone that viewed my channel and if I get seriously board I might come back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

omg pia
i have always followed your vms since i start the forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ
miss a lot dear๐Ÿ˜Š
i understand study is more important but pls do it once in while if get bored๐Ÿ˜†
thank you soo much for your hard work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
active in the forum also ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
@ HamiSky i wont b closing the account..it will still be there i jz wont b updating it..n thanks thats sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Pragati.T yaar i tired very hard to keep it updated at first it was fun but now star india is irratating ๐Ÿ˜†..u should also concentrate on ur studies u cn always catch up thanks 2 Abida and Baablu bhai..

i wont totally b leaving the forum but u'll c less of me wen i get tired 4rm studing u'll c me making a comment or 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Mitaly..thanks yaar dts so sweet..yh defo will come wen i need a break๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I loved your videos, your collection of KriYa scenes and also all the news segments about the show you uploaded ! Aww will surely miss it !! But the account will remain there or are you deleting it? 
Anyways concentrate on your studies and good luck! 
Originally posted by Filza.T

I loved your videos, your collection of KriYa scenes and also all the news segments about the show you uploaded ! Aww will surely miss it !! But the account will remain there or are you deleting it? 
Anyways concentrate on your studies and good luck! 

Thanks...no i wont be deleting it, it will still b there 4 every1 2 see..i no there is no other couple lyk KriYa!
I am still surviving on your Kriya vidoes as CV's have become kanjoos now a days...take care of your studies and do update wen u get time...Best Wishes!!!!

Hi

P.S. I wont be closing the account as ppl can still re-live the magic that once was MKAP

OMG you are thee C4KRIYA๐Ÿ˜ฒ, love your work, i must say  am in there looking thru old video of KRIYA golden days.you did a good job. I am sorry that SP put copy rights.๐Ÿ˜•
@mia12 I no wow right ๐Ÿ˜† SP r right gettin tigther with their rules all of sudden..but wht 2do life goes on ๐Ÿ˜Š n thanks
@DevuDivya Thanks i no i agree they are defo kanjoos..that's y its gettin off puttin anyway thanks for ur wishes thats very sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ