Pratigya

Info about C4KRIYA

Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi

No one probably cares but I'm gna tell u anyway๐Ÿ˜›...I won't be uploading anymore vidz on my C4KRIYA YouTube channel as Star India keep taking them down (serves me right as I am kinda stealing from them ๐Ÿ˜†) but something that was supposed to be time pass has seriously becoming time consuming + I should be concentrating on my studies๐Ÿค“

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone that viewed my channel and if I get seriously board I might come back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. I wont be closing the account as ppl can still re-live the magic that once was MKAP

Edited by Pia9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I do see your videos now and then..but now its different with you deciding to close the account.
Do well n take care! Drop in wenever possible as C4Kriya

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pia9

Hi

No one probably cares but I'm gna tell u anyway๐Ÿ˜›.OFC it matters to us pia, whenever i miss ny segment on d show which is also not posted on forum i search it on ur chhanel...๐Ÿ˜Š..I won't be uploading anymore vidz on my C4KRIYA YouTube channel as Star India keep taking them down (serves me right as I am kinda stealing from them ๐Ÿ˜†) but something that was supposed to be time pass has seriously becoming time consuming + I should be concentrating on my studies๐Ÿค“  concentrate on ur studies first ,don't b lyk me...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone that viewed my channel and if I get seriously board I might come back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so it means u also leavig the forum lyk many other members...๐Ÿ˜•

Mitu_ thumbnail

Hi

No one probably cares but I'm gna tell u anyway๐Ÿ˜›...I won't be uploading anymore vidz on my C4KRIYA YouTube channel as Star India keep taking them down (serves me right as I am kinda stealing from them ๐Ÿ˜†) but something that was supposed to be time pass has seriously becoming time consuming + I should be concentrating on my studies๐Ÿค“

Anyways just wanted to say thanks to everyone that viewed my channel and if I get seriously board I might come back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

omg pia
i have always followed your vms since i start the forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ
miss a lot dear๐Ÿ˜Š
i understand study is more important but pls do it once in while if get bored๐Ÿ˜†
thank you soo much for your hard work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
active in the forum also ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Pia9 thumbnail
@ HamiSky i wont b closing the account..it will still be there i jz wont b updating it..n thanks thats sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Pragati.T yaar i tired very hard to keep it updated at first it was fun but now star india is irratating ๐Ÿ˜†..u should also concentrate on ur studies u cn always catch up thanks 2 Abida and Baablu bhai..

i wont totally b leaving the forum but u'll c less of me wen i get tired 4rm studing u'll c me making a comment or 2 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@ Mitaly..thanks yaar dts so sweet..yh defo will come wen i need a break๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved your videos, your collection of KriYa scenes and also all the news segments about the show you uploaded ! Aww will surely miss it !! But the account will remain there or are you deleting it? 
Anyways concentrate on your studies and good luck! 
Pia9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Filza.T

I loved your videos, your collection of KriYa scenes and also all the news segments about the show you uploaded ! Aww will surely miss it !! But the account will remain there or are you deleting it? 

Anyways concentrate on your studies and good luck! 

Thanks...no i wont be deleting it, it will still b there 4 every1 2 see..i no there is no other couple lyk KriYa!
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am still surviving on your Kriya vidoes as CV's have become kanjoos now a days...take care of your studies and do update wen u get time...Best Wishes!!!!
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi

P.S. I wont be closing the account as ppl can still re-live the magic that once was MKAP

OMG you are thee C4KRIYA๐Ÿ˜ฒ, love your work, i must say  am in there looking thru old video of KRIYA golden days.you did a good job. I am sorry that SP put copy rights.๐Ÿ˜•
Pia9 thumbnail
@mia12 I no wow right ๐Ÿ˜† SP r right gettin tigther with their rules all of sudden..but wht 2do life goes on ๐Ÿ˜Š n thanks
@DevuDivya Thanks i no i agree they are defo kanjoos..that's y its gettin off puttin anyway thanks for ur wishes thats very sweet๐Ÿ˜ƒ