Kramin ke krantikari mohabbat

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello guys πŸ€—

Dedicated to Kramin from  Laxmi di πŸ˜‰

as you all would have understood by title itself πŸ˜›

so lets celebrate the love of Kramin πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

let me explain for others who don't know who is Kramin...Krantilal (Pihu's young and dazing Mama ji) eternal love story with Swamini di β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£

thanks to aleena di who played perfect match makers in their love story β­οΈ β­οΈ

after lots of struggle,pain finally true love won β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Mama's family accept their relationship so they got married in small temple πŸ˜³

Okieesss No Bakwass more lets jump in SR πŸ˜‰

this is dress Swamini di was wearing for wedding and Mama with simple kurta πŸ˜³

The room was decorated by me of course since i am in charge of SR πŸ˜‰ with  simple roses petal and candles 

Swamini di was waiting for Mama in room standing near window and she was nervous,excited with bit of curiosity don't know what will happen next.

Suddenly she heard some one  coming so she went and sat on bed but when look up she got scared to see Mami then she said to di " i don't know that you and husband did this to me but i will accept to your relationship and please take care my Krantilal " after that she was about to go then di said " now he is mine not yours πŸ˜› " Mami left slowly crying from the room.

After few minutes Mama came in to room with books and note pad then he said to di " wait for few minutes i have to write a complain about these goons and that Avdhesh " then di got up from there and went near Mama and said " are they important than me ? " then she was about to go then he pulled her in to lap said " Never and for you anything." 

then slowly kissed her forehead, then cheeks and was about to kiss her lips then she blushed and ran way near bed then Mama on music and played his favourite song Roop Mera Mastana

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HenA-OUyo0s[/YOUTUBE]

He came and sat beside her then slowly removed her ghunghat from head he was mesmerized by beauty and he holds her hand then kiss on it then said '' you are the most beautiful thing happen to me " and he kissed her on lips the simple sweets kiss turn in to passionate one and he kissed her nose tip then removed her nose ring next he moved to her fore head kissed her also removed her Maang tika then her earnings and necklace.

After removing all the jewels he slowly made to lay on bed then kissed her again while she was completely lost in him but when he started kissing her neck then she blushed and tried to run from there but he caught her pallu to stop then slowly wrap his arms around her and whispered in her " hum se kya sharmana " then she turned and hugged him.

He made her to lay on bed and kissed her whole face then kissed her lips and started their SR.

(that's it i can't be so besharm anymore β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£)

After SR 

After their SR finished he sat on bed while she was sleeping and he was thinking how lucky he is that she came in to his life and he slowly wrap his arm around her waist then slept peacefully thinking about his new life.

Next Morning 

She came to their room with Tea and he was sleeping so she went near her to wake up him then he woke up and kissed her fore head then said then "i love you and please don't leave me and you don't know how much Desire and Dewaange i have towards " then she hugged him and said " Never because we are together because I Was Made To Love You"

END

thanks for reading and it is fun post only also i am sorry if i hurt anyone πŸ˜³

Don't Forget to press like button 
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a Krantikaari SR !!!!!!☺️☺️🀣🀣

Swamini dii... you r very lucky to get such a romantic hubby...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

When are u planning to go for honey moon??πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

@Sweetu--πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I thought only our baby can write these things...but surely dat genes are frm you...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

Only one doubt...how come u knw all the inside story of what happened in their SR??πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Edited by jes_jade - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

krantikari mohabbat hai  sahi hai

swamin dekho yeh bachhe bigad gaye hai

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Suhana6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

.OMG...whats all this...i guess swamini must have won the kranti lal's greatest diwani poll...
Maan gaye priya tussi great ho,,,,,,,,,
🀣
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First things first. Thanx for the dedication...Lovely Baccha..Sache mein Bache bade ho gaye..  I laughed so much I really cracked.. As I swear Swamin is gonna love this..The bed was outstanding... Nose tip wale kiss to badi acchi thi na swamin..Tere nose hai na bakhi?? Ya Proff saab ne kaam tamam kar di...🀣🀣🀣 "Wrapped his arms around her waist" 🀣🀣🀣The next morning was superb too...☺️☺️☺️
 Swamin tu aaj jaldi so jaa..if proff saab permits..Aur unhe bhi jaldi sulao..Arre yaar the gentleman is old yaar..Show some consideration Swamin...🀣🀣🀣
Ab Prashu  your turn...tum ek Kramin ke nanhe munne bal gopal wale post banao...❀️
fuzzyface thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Swamini you're such a lucky girl to have bagged Prof Kranti Lal the righteous man 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yoga Priya nice work 🀣🀣🀣🀣
omg a live SR in the forum 🀣🀣🀣
swamini5 thumbnail
Ohhoon
ye kya mera Sr openly discuss ho raha hai😳

Priya liked the saree

Hum dono mein age gap to bada hai
but Krantiji looked quiet energeticπŸ˜†

Puchna padega kya khate  hai
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Updated my post on page 1🀣
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣
omg!priya ponnu!i ws cmpltly 🀣🀣🀣 reading this.nt that besharmi as me.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£.lubd it lubd it!nw does ur frnd rly lyk ths krantilal?or u wrote it jz to pull her legs?neways,SR was awesome!🀣
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK i read it
oh my god,
🀣🀣🀣

what a Kranti kari SR 🀣🀣🀣

n apni SR pe bhi, "Avdhesh ki complain " oh god Priya,

tussi really great ho,πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i mean who can imagine that krantikari mama can be so romantic like this,☺️

n poor mami 🀣