Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

What so hard about being a cat woman. I think anyone can pull it off if they try. 

easy is said than done...the upcoming dark knight movie directed by Nolan auditioned more than 50 top actresses for CAtwoman ... not everyone can pull it off Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

kyun reπŸ˜‰...tune yeh forum own ki haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ ya koi thread kholne ke liye should i have to take permission from ur SALMANπŸ˜†

jokes apart...hmmm thats strange ... u have brought up URMILA...even though she is extremely talented but unlike hollywood bollywood doesnt give chance to indian beauties turning late 30's anyways...she will also look good though

Hailla... tu toh wohi hai... abhi MODS ko jaake batata hoon... πŸ˜ƒ

Kaash OWN kari hoti ye forum... 2 ids toh jaroor ban karta permanently 🀣 
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

Hailla... tu toh wohi hai... abhi MODS ko jaake batata hoon... πŸ˜ƒ

Kaash OWN kari hoti ye forum... 2 ids toh jaroor ban karta permanently 🀣 

choro yaar lets just be on the topic
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
cedrikk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
None other than Katwoman --- our own very dear Kitty Kat.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

haan ja bachhe ke tarah jakar bata teacher koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i only expect tht from u..πŸ˜†.

aur haan agar tu forum own karta to aadhe log bhi shayad to forum mein nahi bhatakteπŸ˜‰... BAWRE BILLEY 🀣

anyways don;t ruin the topic instead for others...agar request hi bhasha samajh mein aati hai tohπŸ˜›

Gharwalon ne TimeSeer Shaadi kardi hoti meri, toh tere jitne bachey hotey mere πŸ˜ƒ

i love da nick... BAWRE BILLEY... ja ab yeh thread mein ruin kya... fuin kardonnga... aag laga donga... bhasm kar dunga... ma ka na ka sa ki... kar dunga poori thread mein πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

jaa jaake bolde mods ko bachon ke tarah πŸ€£πŸ€£
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bagar, do you mind...?  πŸ˜›

it's not necessary to attack someone, that too without provocation...

and no need to fight here... and yes... bachon ki tarha, i have already reported to the mods... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

so, can we please stick to the topic...?  πŸ˜›

on topic... there are a lot of contenders for the role... but the question is, will a movie on catwoman work in bollywood...? 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

bagar, do you mind...?  πŸ˜›

it's not necessary to attack someone, that too without provocation...

and no need to fight here... and yes... bachon ki tarha, i have already reported to the mods... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

so, can we please stick to the topic...?  πŸ˜›

on topic... there are a lot of contenders for the role... but the question is, will a movie on catwoman work in bollywood...? 

Hey NUKTACHEEN

Relax, I was just joking jaar...nothing offensive 2 Neetu... very much SARCASTIC... and Wat ?? u reported to MODS πŸ˜ƒ

i never reported to any mods... as i dnt need 2 be BACHA kind πŸ€£
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€”   as i'm sure you already are aware, i don't have intentions to have a 'discussion' with you... and yes, i did report it because it was out of line, IMO... if you have a problem, you can talk directly to the mods...!!  πŸ˜› 

p.s.  i would also report it to the mods, if anyone called you any names... just so you know... because that is also out of line...!

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

πŸ€”   as i'm sure you already are aware, i don't have intentions to have a 'discussion' with you... and yes, i did report it because it was out of line, IMO... if you have a problem, you can talk directly to the mods...!!  πŸ˜› 

as if i am dieing 2 talk 2 u... it ws u who tuk my name nd address me something...

if u cnt understand i ws jst joking den dats nt my problem... better understand wht i am saying den comment on me...

Peace :)
will u guys come back to the topic...why ruining it for a joke? and @Sameer i didn;t take ur post offensively becoz i have joked with u earlier.. maine likha bhi tha 'JOKES APART'  its u who are going out of proportion..πŸ˜•.

let others discuss the topic plz
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago