•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's was a funny show in that Guddu, the town's most street-wise goon, got busted on 2 fronts - one by a pint-size who is a scam artist in the making and by Runjhun, his dharampatni.

Love how Guddu calls out Runjhun's name.

The pint-size was just too good and hope he gets a good role in another show.  I also loved Guddu's interaction with the kid.  There was an admiration of sorts in Guddu's eyes that was good to watch!

Runjhun had Guddu's number down from the moment he called thinking he was disguising his voice and through Kukkan's convo.

I felt Guddu is hanging on to his ego for dear life because consciously or sub-consciously he is aware that he is losing grip on the life as he knew it.  He reminds me of  a guy who trips because he is clumsy but looks around for a banana peel to blame the fall on - hanging on to his pride.  Guddu plays the 2 sides of his character really well and my applause is for him.

Runjhun was good too - on to Guddu's shananigans but keeping her cool.

I am glad my dear friend Kukkan is off the negative list.  Liked that Jabbo acted prudently.  Also that Runjhun knows something is up.

The best part of this show is that it keeps focus on the main track but the little tracks are not dragged out.  I was expecting something sinister with Jabbo and the phone, but it was resolved very well.  The CV team needs to he patted on the back for the handling of the story and characters.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
Gawd!! this has something to do Jabbu and the comedy of errors. Can't wait to read the update/ see the episode.

oh yeah, it better be a comedy CV's!! 😃
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Infofan

Gawd!! this has something to do Jabbu and the comedy of errors. Can't wait.

oh yeah, it better be a comedy CV's!! 😃

No comments until update is in place...  😉😛
can someone write a brief update?
Alright, I saw the episode, it was loaded today, wonder which one you are talking about Gardes? 😆
I know exactly who and what she's talking about...the little savasher...Guddu's two timer...😆
Originally posted by Wafah

I know exactly who and what she's talking about...the little savasher...Guddu's two timer...😆

that one was too cute 😆
Wafah knows me too well..  Aiyooo!
Very-well said, gardes..👏

I agree with everything you mentioned.. Honestly, Cvs is too good.. I hope they will always maintain that..

Love today's episode..It made me smile,,
 Guddu and a boy's interaction, Guddu and Runjhun's interaction and trying to be egomatic but at the same time he trully cares for his lovely wife.. His eyes show it..

I'm really fond of both Kukkan and Jabbu especially Jabbu in today's episode.. How sweet.. He wants to be on Runjhun's good side.. and as well as being her favourite bro-in-law.. He is too sweet...
Originally posted by Prabhkallu

Very-well said, gardes..👏

I agree with everything you mentioned.. Honestly, Cvs is too good.. I hope they will always maintain that..

Love today's episode..It made me smile,,
 Guddu and a boy's interaction, Guddu and Runjhun's interaction and trying to be egomatic but at the same time he trully cares for his lovely wife.. His eyes show it..

I'm really fond of both Kukkan and Jabbu especially Jabbu in today's episode.. How sweet.. He wants to be on Runjhun's good side.. and as well as being her favourite bro-in-law.. He is too sweet...

Prabh, Jabbo's use of the word BIL can be taken in a couple of different ways and I think the ambiguity was done on purpose.

Thanks.
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago