Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks tanu for article
Hope both will be well..
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the article...i don't want DD to get hurt...don't want to see everyone paying attention to DD again...she has to repent abt her mistakes...hope everything will be fine..and want more nivren scenes and want to see a happy and bubbly nivi...!!
vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ummm...veryyy big twist..
in thiz whole drame i think dd ll get hurt or she may die...once again nivi ll be blamed asusual...virens insecurity for nivi starts
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think anyone will die but nivi might get hurt and so CC HT DD realize her imporatnce n value her.Things r going 2 go f9 becuz the show os going towards closure so i dont thinl any new twist will be introduced.They will wind up all the previous stories like chanchals revealation n her truth,bhaiya's punishment n all tht.The show os heading towards a happy ending 
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMV yaar i think it gonna be divya  dnt kno let wait n see
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just hope they ard not ending the show.:(
pgdn thumbnail
Omg who will be gonna die I hope no one hurt
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I do not think so anybody will die but somebody will be hurt badly.. Divya hurt hoye ya Nivi..dono hi cases mein major twist hai... If Divya gets badly hurt then also Nivi will be blamed ki teri wajah se woh temple aayi name ceremony chor ke.. And if Nivi gets hurt then it is worse.. so let us see what CTs have in store for us..
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

im sure that maha episode will end with the car blowing up and we will have to wait to see what happens on monday, my guess is divya will be in the car, thanks for sharing.