Major twist in Maha epi of CCBM--indya.com

Posted: 12 years ago

A major twist in the maha episode

In STAR Plus' afternoon show Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein, the local goon Bhai is out of jail and now has plans to kill Nivedita as he wants to avenge the humiliation he endured because of her.

He will plant a bomb in her car, hoping to end her life in this weekend's maha episode.

A STAR Plus.in source explains, "Everyone is happy as Divya has delivered a healthy baby girl and preparations are going on for the naming ceremony. Divya still hates Nivedita and during the naming ceremony, she will blatantly insult Nivedita and not let her hold her baby. Nivedita will be completely disheartened. Nayantara Dadi who will see this interaction will inform Divya about the sacrifices Nivedita made for her sake. Divya will be shocked and ashamed of her behaviour. To make amends she will call Nivedita, who will be at the temple praying. When Divya won't be able to get through to her, she will decide to meet her at the temple. On the other hand, Bhai has planted a bomb in Nivedita's car. Oblivious that Divya is coming to the temple, Nivi plans to return home while Divya reaches the parking lot. Then an explosion shatters their world."

Nivedita aka Neha Sargam claims, "I want to clear all the misunderstandings between Divya didi and me. I don't know why she is so angry with me and yes the maha episode has a big twist in store. Watch out for it."

Divya Sood aka Risshima Roshlani too adds, "Right now, we are busy with the naming ceremony of my baby and we all decided to call her Preeti. I am angry with Nivedita and I want her to stay away from my baby."

Who gets hurt in the bomb blast? Nivi or Divya? To find out, don't forget to watch mahaepisode of Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein this Sunday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Friday, May 06, 2011

You have already voted on this!

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1703/a-major-twist-in-the-maha-episode.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

thankz...very big twis...dont wnt 2 miss it...

Edited by Kinma - 12 years ago
Thank u for this! OMV i bet they're gonna make us wait till monday to find out who is injured!!! I think it'll be Nivi...
Thanks for d article...

Till now after watching d maha epi promo...I was thinking that I could be nivi who would get hurt in this ...but now I have a feeling that ...may b itz DD who would get hurt...coz if u look at d promo closely...DD not allows Nivi 2 hold her baby...coz she misunderstands her...n after knowing the truth...she wants 2 apolozise 2 nivi...

N if DD gets hurt in dis accident...n gets hospitalized...den she may herself give her Baby 2 Nivi n asks her 2 take care of her baby forever...

Seems like CT's are going the Hum Apke Hai Kaun track...
I have a feeling this is going the Hum aapke hain koun way... Lets c what happens... I have a feeling its DD who is gonna get hurt.. But yeah i wouldnt want her to die.. I still want her to survive...
Thanx a lot 4 sharin!!!
Now i really tink itz dd whos gonna b hurt...but dont want her to die!!!
Lets hope 4 te best...i wish te epi 2 b intrestin wit some nivren scenes n not jus des nivi-dd track!!!
Rajan shahi seems to be a gr8 fan of rajshri films
its probably going the hum aapke hain kaun way
thanks a lot tanu for this article...🤗

hate dey r copyin HAKHK track...😡

hate dis copyin from movies to serials...😡👎🏼
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Seems like CT's are going the Hum Apke Hai Kaun track...
Raj i told u already, if dd dies then its HAHK track.😆