Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

the prediction is not completely true (Page 2)

didodido Groupbie
didodido
didodido

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
all actors are good in this show. they just need good writer. there was one soap in star plus i think kayamat. it had same story line in that they show how milind  lose his memory but he still get attracted to his prachi. the story was written so beautifully. this show need good writer and good direction. and guari need a makeover. tied hair doenst suit her..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by adipihu

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

[QUOTE=arima2010]raga is a big zero! they has nothing to offer to help this sinking show. they are biggest flop jodi of zee tv.
the second part of the prediction is not of any signficance anymore as the creatives have already destroyed this show by already showing rudr marrying expressionless useless gauriCensored

R and P are the biggest flop of the show!!!  They lack chemistry. P looks like a robot.She has the same expressions all the time.Tongue@arima 2010 u should not tell like this.very harsh.but issska mathlab nahe hai R and P DONT HAVE AND LACK CHEMISTRYAngry. BCZ OF PIHU ONLY this show is moving. i dont want to argue. if u are telling additi has same expressions then u dont know  what is acting?. she is outstanding. additi pl leave sangini. then we will not watch this boring sanginiDead.Thumbs DownPig

Oh , if someone writes negative things about AG or Pihu, you guys scream out loud!!!  Thast why i did it, some of you AG fans  always bash Gauri/Binny and  we should keep quiet?  That  i call  hypocrisy.When you bash Binny/Gauri its okay, but when someone start to write negative things about P/AG  ( i say negative things i dont bash her like some of you do with Binny)  its not okay.
So  just get a life and stop  being so hypocritical.

And i know what acting is, and if in my opinion AG cant act, you have to accept it as we have accepted that some of you cant learn not to bash.
And you should realize not everybody loves AG.
i realized that is why i wrote. the same u written for also. everybody dont loves BINNY. i did not bash or anything. i like AG u like BINNY. everybody have their own view. if u dont want to listen dont write. when u write everybody have their own view. when cvs are not listening to viewers how could the persons like us listen to everybody.so just we can write . from that we can know who is good acting and so on. iqbal is outstanding. but in this serial he is also dumb. so he is very poor in acting. not like that.on the whole the story and the serial is very bad. that why it is not good.Dead according to me this is flop serial.Thumbs DownDeadPig i am watching only for iqbal and additi. 
monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
i have not started this post to make it a battle field,plz don't fiight,just give ur opinions without bashing anybodyBig smilebashing any character or any person in indivisual is completely wrong & not allowed in this forumCryplz write your comments peacefully without insulting anyoneCrywe all are here to discuss about sangini & make sangini rock with our own respective favourite actors & actressesBig smilenot to fight with each otherCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrOrientalDancer

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I think there is no point fighting. all have their favourites. Ah if u like some character or not u can discuss. Also the actors have accepted this serial knowing their characters ,If aditi want to do a grey character that is good only may she wants to experiment withou giving the same cryign suffering protogonist shown in the serials/ I would say all the  actors are very good. But sometimes great actors films also flop. it is ok  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancer

Go to top