Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

the prediction is not completely true

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini: 
This show will have major ups and downs where it will do very well for a while, but might dip again. But I feel the channel believes in the show and might try to make some changes for the better.

i think the prediction done here is absolutely true where the predictor said that sangini will have ups & downs,will do well for a while but might go a bit down again and the channel believes in this showThumbs Upbut i feel that the prediction done is absolutely wrong where the predictor said that the channel might make some changes for the betterThumbs Down because its true that the channel is making changes but i am feeling that the changes made are not working in favour of the showCryas they have made  too many changes in few past monthsAngrybut not concentrating on the basic theme of showCry which is rudra falling again in love with gauri and development & growth of raga lovestoryDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Trini331babygirl198722jakrOrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

I totally agree with u Mona, I thought this track would do good for Sangini but it seems like it's not working, anyways we have to wait and watch to see the outcome.                                                

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancer

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
raga is a big zero! they has nothing to offer to help this sinking show. they are biggest flop jodi of zee tv.
the second part of the prediction is not of any signficance anymore as the creatives have already destroyed this show by already showing rudr marrying expressionless useless gauriCensored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Yes I agree with u mona . The prediction is very vague and not correct

monaghosh

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arima2010

raga is a big zero! they has nothing to offer to help this sinking show. they are biggest flop jodi of zee tv.
the second part of the prediction is not of any signficance anymore as the creatives have already destroyed this show by already showing rudr marrying expressionless useless gauriCensored

R and P are the biggest flop of the show!!!  They lack chemistry. P looks like a robot.She has the same expressions all the time.Tongue

Edited by OrientalDancer - 06 May 2011 at 9:00am

monaghosh

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
^ stupid..hehe...R P rocks Pihu expression queen. Pihu rocks.
adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

[QUOTE=arima2010]raga is a big zero! they has nothing to offer to help this sinking show. they are biggest flop jodi of zee tv.

R and P are the biggest flop of the show!!!  They lack chemistry. P looks like a robot.She has the same expressions all the time.Tongue@arima 2010 u should not tell like this.very harsh.but issska mathlab nahe hai R and P DONT HAVE AND LACK CHEMISTRYAngry. BCZ OF PIHU ONLY this show is moving. i dont want to argue. if u are telling additi has same expressions then u dont know  what is acting?. she is outstanding. additi pl leave sangini. then we will not watch this boring sanginiDead.Thumbs DownPig

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adipihu

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

[QUOTE=arima2010]raga is a big zero! they has nothing to offer to help this sinking show. they are biggest flop jodi of zee tv.

R and P are the biggest flop of the show!!!  They lack chemistry. P looks like a robot.She has the same expressions all the time.Tongue@arima 2010 u should not tell like this.very harsh.but issska mathlab nahe hai R and P DONT HAVE AND LACK CHEMISTRYAngry. BCZ OF PIHU ONLY this show is moving. i dont want to argue. if u are telling additi has same expressions then u dont know  what is acting?. she is outstanding. additi pl leave sangini. then we will not watch this boring sanginiDead.Thumbs DownPig

Oh , if someone writes negative things about AG or Pihu, you guys scream out loud!!!  Thast why i did it, some of you AG fans  always bash Gauri/Binny and  we should keep quiet?  That  i call  hypocrisy.When you bash Binny/Gauri its okay, but when someone start to write negative things about P/AG  ( i say negative things i dont bash her like some of you do with Binny)  its not okay.
So  just get a life and stop  being so hypocritical.

And i know what acting is, and if in my opinion AG cant act, you have to accept it as we have accepted that some of you cant learn not to bash.
And you should realize not everybody loves AG.

Edited by OrientalDancer - 06 May 2011 at 11:11am

monaghosh

Go to top