Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

LUV KA THE END All Reviews Here - Page 4

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

To be honest..I don't even think the youth in America is this superficial.

Nope we're definitely not what they show us to be.  Yeah you'd find certain cliques in high schools that you might relate to those "plastics" or "jocks" or "nerds" and stuff. But Disney/  hollywood movies stereotype those characters in their movies and exaggerate them to make the movie entertaining. It's "fiction" after all...and stereotyping and exaggeration always run hand in hand with fiction no matter how hard one might try to depict the "real deal".
But what Bollywood does is just  weird. They portray Americanized version in the so called "youth" movies or shows. WHY?! don't Indian youth have their own accent? their own culture? their own ways of living the  "youth" life? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Ramy25

Nope we're definitely not what they show us to be.  Yeah you'd find certain cliques in high schools that you might relate to those "plastics" or "jocks" or "nerds" and stuff. But Disney/  hollywood movies stereotype those characters in their movies and exaggerate them to make the movie entertaining. It's "fiction" after all...and stereotyping and exaggeration always run hand in hand with fiction no matter how hard one might try to depict the "real deal".
But what Bollywood does is just  weird. They portray Americanized version in the so called "youth" movies or shows. WHY?! don't Indian youth have their own accent? their own culture? their own ways of living the  "youth" life? 😳

@bold-To be true...YES they do have!The only city where I have found youngsters getting Americanized is in Delhi..except for that..I have stayed in citites in the north ,south ,east ,west of India for a long time😆and seriously speaking..the similarity between the american teens and the teens here ends with the spiky gelled hair and rock bands..except for that..I guess the youngsters here have their own ways of living the youth life.I have never actually seen teens dressed up or acting in a wierd way or speaking in a fake accent like they show in movies like Love ka the end,or the random hindi 'tween' Disney channel sitcoms shown on indian TV..where every word is supported with a yo or a babe or with a f**k,s**k etc...I guess its the films who just try to ape the american culture and present it here which ultimately 'influences' the teens of India to be the next Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus😆😆[note:I ament commenting about the american culture or anything..I am just saying how wrong do the people think of today's teens in india]...

Thank god I am not such a messed up teen and I belong to the 20th century Doordarsha  eraI pity the kids of this century who has their FB account at the age of 5,i pods at the age of 10,i phones at the age of 15..and tries to loose their virginity at the age of 19...just like the protagonist of this movie!😳
God bless the yo man and wazzup studs and the dudettes of this generation XYZ!
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow Yaar...went to see the movie with my Friends..this movie made my day...Luved all the masti/revenge they did with Luv!!!WOW...She lived in Hiranandani,Mumbai...awesome place!!!!
luved the song tonight...and shraddha is sooo beautiful and gorgeous!!!
And also Her frnd soniya and Pushtie!!!!
Luved the whole cast nd crew
AMAZING MOVIE>>>>WANNA SEE IT AGAIN N AGAIN...

Yun toh main khush hum magar bahaut zyada muska rahi...
Hua jo hai Today!!!!(Ya i made the song tonight TODAY!!!)