Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Kya aaj milegi kiss? Ya Phir hogi miss? (Page 4)

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@ Nargis : Just curious...and thought would talk to you...haven't really spoken much with you...why did u join India- Forums and which was the first forum you were active in...???? 

well till others come and if u are free...Smile

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 06 May 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

@ Nargis : Just curious...and thought would talk to you...haven't really spoken much with you...why did u join India- Forums and which was the first forum you were active in...???? 

well till others come and if u are free...Smile

Sure...I joined IF for Kayamath, and then got into DMG...Now geet.   I swore after Kayamath...that I would not wast my time with Desi serials...but I guess I am a sucker for Romance...especially one like Maaneet!! 

Sorry...i forgot your name...**Nags...kaan pakading***Embarrassed

How about you...whwn and why did you join IF...and where are you located.  I am in the US...NJ!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmechantefille

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
The TRACK was a DUD when the Saturday episodes started...but now we are hooked to them...and now the story is good...I will miss it...even though i rarely have time to watch the epi or come to the forum on the weekends...too busy with the family...and the kids!!

Looking forward to the MAHA episode...I hoep the first one is a BLAST...but we should know better than to have expectations!!Big smile

maaneet_piscesmechantefille

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Sure...I joined IF for Kayamath, and then got into DMG...Now geet.   I swore after Kayamath...that I would not wast my time with Desi serials...but I guess I am a sucker for Romance...especially one like Maaneet!! 

How about you...whwn and why did you join IF...and where are you located.  I am in the US...NJ!!Big smile

Anamika here...Smile i think i never really inroduced myself so dont kaan pakdoBig smile

Well i joined for spoilers of Perfect Bride...if you know the reality show...then directly jumped to Geet... i adored Karan-Abha Jodi but for a very short duration...

Geet too was a silent reader i guess till January...dunno how started writing and here i am almost 1000 posts...hehe...blame the last sem of studies i guess with nthng to do but laze around Smile I am presently in Gujarat but for holidays... joining Job from July so will relocate to HydrebadSmile

What do u do in US???

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 06 May 2011 at 12:55pm

mechantefille--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Anamika here...Smile i think i never really inroduced myself so dont kaan pakdoBig smile

Well i joined for spoilers of Perfect Bride...if you know the reality show...then directly jumped to Geet... i adored Karan-Abha Jodi but for a very short duration...

Geet too was a silent reader i guess till January...dunno how started writing and here i am almost 1000 posts...hehe...blme the last sem of studies i guess with nthng to do but laze around Smile I am presently in Gujarat but for holidays... joining Job from July so will relocate to HydrebadSmile

What do u do in US???

Nice...Officially meeting you Anamika!!!  I am also from Gujurat...but have been in the states for the last 30 years...grew up here...par oon Gujarati boloon choon!!

I am a Senior Manager for eCommerce for a fortune 35 company here in the US.

Where exactly are you in Gujart...I am form near Surat!!

maaneet_pisces

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
And yes as for being a sucker for romance...arent we all...hehe... Chick flicks and Mills and Boons...baap re...there are somethings girls are expert at...and watching and dreaming romance is definitely the king of itSmile

p.s Will miss Saturdays too...but i am just praying that with 5 days a week schedule Geet will become what it was...perfect planning and execution...it has already started treading the path...i hope it reaches it destination soonSmile

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 06 May 2011 at 12:58pm

mechantefille--Nargis--

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Nice...Officially meeting you Anamika!!!  I am also from Gujurat...but have been in the states for the last 30 years...grew up here...par oon Gujarati boloon choon!!

I am a Senior Manager for eCommerce for a fortune 35 company here in the US.

Where exactly are you in Gujart...I am form near Surat!!

Hun pan Gujarati bolu chu pan bahu kam...always studied in CBSE board so never really learned the language...Smile

plus i am not a Gujarati just been brought up in AhmedabadSmile

Oh nice u are working and all at such a high post...how do u get the time then??? I always think once i will start job all this will stop...Unhappy

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls, 

Munni is backkk Hug...

Itna sanata kyon hai bhai iss shamshan ghaat meinROFL...

Muniza

maaneet_pisces

Go to top