Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Kya aaj milegi kiss? Ya Phir hogi miss? (Page 2)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Waiting for "fast" breaking romantic moments!  Waiting...waiting...waiting...still waiting...

Pammi, I am crying "phoot phoot" ke at your plight...Teji u better straighten out your act soon before I take out my sword... haApprove 

Nandini, why is she accident prone only around Dev?  I guess it is the CV's way of showing that she is "falling" in loveLOL...

Mamaji reminds me of another famous character - Keshto Mukherjee...

Adi remembering his bashing when he sees Teji - very funny!

Why is that I am not able to find anything interesting to write about in Geet nowadays? Well, don't want to step on anyones love towards GHSP by saying this...but really sometimes I find it boring...uff yeh mein kya keha diya...I guess I am going to copy my pose in the idiot family photo and zip it upBig smile

Edited by savi-tan - 06 May 2011 at 10:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialmechantefille--Nargis--Infinitedreams

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

TongueSince KISS is in the air in this thread today:

"A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum, a kiss aint a kiss unless its
with tongues.  So open your mouth and close your eyes and give your tongue some exercise".LOL

and...

"Where should one use perfume?  a young woman asked.  Wherever one wants to be kissed said the man"...LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------
As the air breathes the oncoming Karva Chauth,  I went into a flashback to remember Dadima, even as Geet's mind was in turmoil remembering her.  Dadima so sporting, so compassionate, so full of life, philosphical about practicalities of life, overpossessive but enough to give libertry to learn life's lessons, full of gay abandon, prompt with all that is valued by her, aggressive enough to allow a niche for herself in the business world, yet cherishes the most important relationship of contemporary times - that of mother-in-law : daughter in law. Clap  

Savi-tan correctly remarked a tangible truth - a dispersed truthLOL: The CVs indicate a very painful falling in love - Nandini is so prone to falling before Dev it perhaps announces her falling in love with Dev.  It has happened with Geet too.  She fell all around and all over Maan all the timeEmbarrassed.

Perhaps now, in desperate circumstances Geet will be bowed under physically, emotionally and psychologically, desirous of Maan, with Pammis confessions heavy in her heart.  She will see the beauty and joy of just having Maan in her life.  The entry of the sacred Sargi will give her the experience of harmony from her husbands home.

I see the beauty of the relationships within this household and I am capturing the reasons for CVs having drawn us to this Maasi household.  Everyone of them especially Geet, Maan and Dev are all given a choice each day.  They can react negatively to the demands made on them or they can choose to live abundantly to transform their negative into the meaningful.  Attitude is all.  If they do not endow their life and work with meaning, no one will ever be able to do it for them.  They have to recognize the value of why they are there and for what reason they are there.  This is the sacred truth.

Even Mamaji, Lacchi and Lucky had to make choicesLOL.  Ofcourse Mamaji chose to drink even more,  Lacchi chose to forgo the vrath and Lucky kept his Preeto waiting for the manyanaROFL

The pompous arrival of the Sargi is a test of each of them as persons who have to soon unveil the truth of their relationships.  A tricky situation AdiOuch has brought in; who will speak the truth and who would lie -  all needs to be seen...LOL.  Save Maan, all of the others took a gulp or popped their eyes at that critical juncture.Unhappy  Will Maan save the situation or will he reveal the truth???

As Dhwani started on the thread "Will the kiss be aired today?Embarrassed;  Munni pacified "first the jhalak, then only follows the kiss"Wink; and we all wait with bated breaths...SmileDay Dreaming 

CVsClap.       Cheers all.

Edited by lovetheserial - 06 May 2011 at 11:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmechantefille--Nargis--Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i am not reserving...this is a hallucination...

this is not me...u r not here...no one has reserved it is all a lie

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I loved the Dev, nandani, and maamay part...them falling and tryin to pick each other up...symbolizes Dev's crimes will always bring him down...nandani's rapid brain that has no sensibility...will always bring her down...and maamay's fall was due to his stupidity of choosing to be drunk 24/7...

Dev's past crime brings him down...Nandani's fast judgements bring her down...maamay's life is screwed as he has beer in his life...maamay dear...no biwi in life until beer is out...

get it...laachi tells maamay to do vrat for a biwi...if he wanted to he could have done it with heart...but instead he chose to drink beer all day...hence choosing beer over love for life...his life ain't improvin until he stops drinking...

dev, before he reaches a new love in his life, his past will always pull him down...everytime he reaches for Nandani...he will fall and take her down with him...because when she finds out what dev had done to her didi...and how maan his brother loved her didi sooo much...her respect for Maan will be regained...but for Dev will fall...

at the same time, i call this a punishment to geet as well...for forgivin dev, and having him back in her life as her devar will be costly to her...as her sister will fall for Dev...the man that ruined her innocent life...geet is normal with dev...as she has chose to move on...but perhaps nandani adn dev...(supposedly love story) will bring geet back to her past again...

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 06 May 2011 at 9:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisceslovetheserialravenheartLavZmechantefille--Nargis--Infinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while,
but their hearts forever.

Edited by --Nargis-- - 06 May 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_pisceslovetheserialmechantefille

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Heya all Hug ...just thought of this rhyme ...little editing done Big smile

Maan and Geet  sitting in a tree:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...Embarrassed
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby in a golden carriage...LOL 

Jess...isn't it more like this...

Maan and Geet in a running spree
F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G
First comes baby
then comes love
then come marriage, but no honeymoon in Paris!!WinkLOL

Edited by --Nargis-- - 06 May 2011 at 11:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
GOOD NIGHT,  my fair ladies.  Adios,  milenge kal subah...Heart

--Nargis--

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Hello...koi hai??

hey Smile wassup?? saw the episode???
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

GOOD NIGHT,  my fair ladies.  Adios,  milenge kal subah...Heart

Good Night already??  See ever since i gave you the SLEEPY picture...you are sleeping way more...why??
LOL

lovetheserial

Go to top