Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Kya aaj milegi kiss? Ya Phir hogi miss? - Page 7

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Munni:

Loved Pammi and Geet scene tooo good, lovely..This Show is about Geet and i always wanted to see her relation her connection with other Characters, and i am sooo happy to see her relation with Pammi...love to see that her family around her, caring her...Pammi and Geet scene was very touchy, fab...

Dev, Nandini & Mama scene was hilarious...Omg SS was too good, the way he was laughing omg making me laugh...Haila mama ji ka kya kehna...Omg when SS was trying to help him to get up, and Mammay was ticklish, the way he laughed ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ...And the way he was writing report on his bottle ๐Ÿ˜†...Talli Mammay you rocks...

Love to see Adi sir, awww MSK is true hubby, how always for her smile he could do anything, bhai mishty ko udaas thodi daikh sakte hain ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...Oiee conphusion hi conphusion...Now we have to wait till Monday...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Munni๐Ÿ˜›yeah, its a relish to see this woman to woman connection.  But why do I feel Geet to be very detached to emotions when it comes to comforting or hugging or warmly understanding other women - even when she does talk with Pammi,  Pammi seems more understanding and loving and caring than Geet.  Geet is lost in her own world...yes the blushes of newly weds is a stroke within her, but does she have to be rather insipid with the griefs of other women.  She has struggled to reach where she is today.  She has had tough challenges, MU's, a bad scenario with office staff, her own family, even clients, very low times in her life as compared to others and the confidence Maan has given her, I expected her to share that confidence with Pammi.  Unfortunately,  I dont see that side of her...

THe choice of SS with his character progression from bad to repentent to a total change over to  loyal kid brother to Maan and bro to  bhabi deserves the applause.  He sure is a beaming, suave confident man now and perhaps needs the laugh and thrills before he get his fair share of ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ from khandan and fans alike๐Ÿ˜†...

Today starts the 1 hr maha episodes of Saturday...With Gurmeet away, I hope the CVs give us the start of  hands on preparations for Karva Chauth and a full on Adi episode today... So far the touch of the the sacred moments towards the fest is missing...its sparse and scattered - Adi remembering the punches he got as he looks at Teji paaji was hillarious๐Ÿ˜†.

We never never never tire of MSK's expressions and aggressive sweetness, do weEmbarrassed...  Like your take mainly because I can sense you are enjoying the episodes with far more relaxed attitude and with the chuckles and giggles it deserves...

Cheers Munni my darling,   have a nice day...

Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovetheserial thumbnail
Maaneet Pisces (Are u a piscean??)๐Ÿ˜›
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like i am the first to give an opinion...kya kare...holidays and nthng else to do but wait for job joining...Tongue

Well...the episode was light and fun...and it had me emotional for Pammi๐Ÿ˜ญ while i did laugh out loud for Mammey and Dev...๐Ÿ˜†

but somewhere i think 2 episodes without Maan - Geet in the same frame is a little too much to digest...๐Ÿ˜”that too when Saturday we wont be having an episode after such a long time Friday should have been promising...๐Ÿ˜”Also the hype that has been created has to be matched...Afterall after such a long time Geet is reviving and this period is crucial...small mistakes gather huge criticism and one needs to be careful...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Well i just wish that the team would have shot a scene with Gurmeet and Drashti and kept it in store for today...Also, i wished Adi scene would have been shown today instead of Kitchen scene...The precap instead of consisting of the same scene unfortunately with Gurmeet BD had Geet decked up beautifully...it would have been better...

All said and done...i have to say the side actors are doing fantastic job and love watching them...Jugnu Mama, Sameer Sharma were brilliant today and so was Pammi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mammey ke liye Mami and his fast and promise to live only on drink was super cool๐Ÿ˜Š 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anamika, right.  I agree with you totally.  They should bank Geet-Maan episodes for a rainy day esp. when they forsee a gap without either one...hey, I  feel this delusional vacuum when Maan goes missing - now thats another heart dipping story...I think its the feminine thingy, right...don't know about you!!!

Know u r in India, but they have been promising star one serial maha episode every saturday starting 7th May and promoting it this whole week in other serials.  So hopefully, today we view this airing of a 1 hr.  Sure with hard work, the actors need the break...

LOL  Mamaji...๐Ÿ˜†

Nice take ana.  Yeah, you need to get the Telly Khel ratna for your earliest and first take of 6th May 2011๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Cheers, have a nice day.๐Ÿ˜›
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Maaneet Pisces (Are u a piscean??)๐Ÿ˜›

yup i am ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anamika, right.  I agree with you totally.  They should bank Geet-Maan episodes for a rainy day esp. when they forsee a gap without either one...hey, I  feel this delusional vacuum when Maan goes missing - now thats another heart dipping story...I think its the feminine thingy, right...don't know about you!!!

Ya, Maan and the chemistry between the duo has what has attracted innumerable fans...Ofcourse i love Drashti...but  episodes without Gurmeet becomes difficult...kya kare usne huein itna paagal kardiya hai toh...

Know u r in India, but they have been promising star one serial maha episode every saturday starting 7th May and promoting it this whole week in other serials.  So hopefully, today we view this airing of a 1 hr.  Sure with hard work, the actors need the break...

Well i am just hoping that the 5 day schedule post Maha epi will help them with episode banking...i sm sure they too would want the same...

LOL  Mamaji...๐Ÿ˜†

Nice take ana.  Yeah, you need to get the Telly Khel ratna for your earliest and first take of 6th May 2011๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Thankyou Thankyou...sorry but you dint introduce urself so i am yet to know your name...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cheers, have a nice day.๐Ÿ˜›

Same to you๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠHey ana(d'ya hv any other nickname) I am al, like the first alphabet of the arabic script.  but its meant to sound Aal, ok.  So we formally introduce ourselves.  I live in Nagpur.  If ur r not back, I just wanna say, I made a mistake, infact, the maha episode is only for PKEK which is aired on star one at 8.30 pm to 9.00 pm.  Funny how I got misguided by myself...sometimes I go nuts...And in fact, there is no episode of Geet today...They seem to show in the listings for today - STAR PARIVAR SHOW..uggg!!  Heard Geet's ME gonna be aired 14th/May..๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Btw, did u say the star one shows are back to 5-day schedules.  So the Saturday is a panting gonner !!  Gosh, ana, anyways they did not show episodes of great intensity on Sat.  We always waited for a Monday, right...  I just watch Sat. to see MSK and cutie DD  with him๐Ÿ˜ณ.

๐Ÿ˜›Cheers.
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail

MunniMunni,   Munni,  MunniMunnizzz....

UFFF !!!!  Munnizzz,  still waitin' for ur great comeback๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.   Am with spears piercing my eyelids open...๐Ÿฅฑ can't hold on any longer๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

โค๏ธAdios amigo๐Ÿฅฑ
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ŠHey ana(d'ya hv any other nickname) 

No not really...๐Ÿ˜Š

I am al, like the first alphabet of the arabic script.  but its meant to sound Aal, ok.  So we formally introduce ourselves.  I live in Nagpur.  

Hiii Al...thats a unique name...I am currently in Ahmedbad๐Ÿ˜Š

If ur r not back, I just wanna say, I made a mistake, infact, the maha episode is only for PKEK which is aired on star one at 8.30 pm to 9.00 pm.  Funny how I got misguided by myself...sometimes I go nuts...And in fact, there is no episode of Geet today...They seem to show in the listings for today - STAR PARIVAR SHOW..uggg!!  Heard Geet's ME gonna be aired 14th/May..๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Ya its PKYEK today thats why going out with friends tonight...lol ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, did u say the star one shows are back to 5-day schedules.  So the Saturday is a panting gonner !!  Gosh, ana, anyways they did not show episodes of great intensity on Sat.  We always waited for a Monday, right...  I just watch Sat. to see MSK and cutie DD  with him๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Ya saturday episodes infact created a havoc...they had to introduce parallel characters and we got them in the form of AA...๐Ÿ˜กso now thats its back to 5 i think such mistakes wont ever be repeated...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜›Cheers.

cya later...maybe tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š

lovetheserial thumbnail
Ana u there???  oK, oK,  have a great dinner, enjoy the best of the night, and dream on babes.  If u go dancin,  just get this Al in ur imangination,  dancin' too.๐Ÿ˜†

Loads of fun and luv.   Al.
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arrey hello shello my idiot fellos...

Aaj koi talks nahi?

Kahaan hai sub?
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hello hello i am off to hell...just stopped by to say hello
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

MunniMunni,   Munni,  MunniMunnizzz....

UFFF !!!!  Munnizzz,  still waitin' for ur great comeback๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.   Am with spears piercing my eyelids open...๐Ÿฅฑ can't hold on any longer๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

โค๏ธAdios amigo๐Ÿฅฑ

Hai hai hai, itna Muni muni, sorry i was so busy, havent get chance to talk with u, hope so tonight will talk...

Muniza