Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
my take:

I think the episode was just a filler to make up for Gurmeets absence... they added some good bits though ...the scene between Pammi and Geet was heart touching, with both o them sharing their views and faith in love ... both the women have hope .. and both the women have hot husbands ...๐Ÿ˜†
cheers to Pammis positive spirit .. 
the new spoilers do suggest there is more trouble brewing ... but what starkly caught my attention is Teji's indifference towards Pammi in the pictures .. it felt like he just doesnt connect with his beautiful wife .. and that showed its sometimes not about the sweetness of a person or the responsiblity of another ...for Teji being married may just be fulfilling an obligation.. we have seen how there is a difference in the tone used with the women of the house .. while Nandini and Geet get a softer tone treatment, Pammi is always at the receiving end... is it Teji's unfulfilled love interest in his past, or does he think his wife is someone he cant help but just feel bad for ? Or does he feel totally numb towards her.. as i watched the episode, i only thought on... if this were a show ,where Pammi were the lead and Teji the male lead, it would have made an amazing story for all of us to watch ..

Dev, mamaji and Nandini ke scenes look forced .. though i still say mamaji was funny ... all he could think of was counting mistakes ...๐Ÿคฃ
Sameer Sharma is just looking better by the day .. he killed me in white ...

love,
niha
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

my take:

I think the episode was just a filler to make up for Gurmeets absence... they added some good bits though ...the scene between Pammi and Geet was heart touching, with both o them sharing their views and faith in love ... both the women have hope .. and both the women have hot husbands ...๐Ÿ˜†
the new spoilers do suggest there is more trouble brewing ... but what starkly caught my attention is Teji's indifference towards Pammi in the pictures .. it felt like he just doesnt connect with his beautiful wife .. and that showed its sometimes not about the sweetness of a person or the responsiblity of another ...for Teji being married may just be fulfilling an obligation.. we have seen how there is a difference in the tone used with the women of the house .. while Nandini and Geet get a softer tone treatment, Pammi is always at the receiving end... is it Teji's unfulfilled love interest in his past, or does he think his wife is someone he cant help but just feel bad for ? Or does he feel totally numb towards her.. as i watched the episode, i only thought on... if this were a show ,where Pammi were the lead and Teji the male lead, it would have made an amazing story for all of us to watch ..

Dev, mamaji and Nandini ke scenes look forced .. though i still say mamaji was funny ... all he could think of was counting mistakes ...๐Ÿคฃ

love,
niha

Are you still alive? Cause you have said he killed u...

Yes episode was filler, but it's ok, they have gave us so many good episodes, toh chaleyga...Anyways i loved Pammi and Geet scene as well...Seriously always wanna see some scenes like that, where Geet's involvement in it...

Nahin please past ki baat nahin karo, abhi take Maan ka past nahin samajh paaye, Tejji ka aate aate, we will definitely gone old...

Anyways Tejji is very cold, let see what's the reason behind that,  and how he will change? It's sure that MaanEet will cupid between them...

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The way Adi is standing at that angle, it would look like he is addressing Dev though his heart's loyalty cannot be discounted or supressed and purposefully addressing Maan/Balwant as Sir...this angle can actually fool the rest of those present, I presume.

Frankly girls, I am almost praying, almost giggling, almost fretting, hoping they show something original for Karva Chauth, without an iota of copying from any hindi moviesConfused.  A bit of spice, a bit of laughter, a bit of giggles, a tinge of sadness and a voila! victory that Maan has achieved his purposeful challenge and hanji!! Geet will throw herself with witty talk to feed Balwantji๐Ÿ˜†  But with just low expectations (copying is a sshtyle in tellytoon and big screen here!!) I wish the stars for some originalityConfused๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

What! with Samir having been in advertising and upfront marketing, he has this very transformed look - terrific in his trendy styles and smilesEmbarrassed๐Ÿ‘.     

Alwa jalwa๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loved the Dev, nandani, and maamay part...them falling and tryin to pick each other up...symbolizes Dev's crimes will always bring him down...nandani's rapid brain that has no sensibility...will always bring her down...and maamay's fall was due to his stupidity of choosing to be drunk 24/7...

Dev's past crime brings him down...Nandani's fast judgements bring her down...maamay's life is screwed as he has beer in his life...maamay dear...no biwi in life until beer is out...

get it...laachi tells maamay to do vrat for a biwi...if he wanted to he could have done it with heart...but instead he chose to drink beer all day...hence choosing beer over love for life...his life ain't improvin until he stops drinking...

dev, before he reaches a new love in his life, his past will always pull him down...everytime he reaches for Nandani...he will fall and take her down with him...because when she finds out what dev had done to her didi...and how maan his brother loved her didi sooo much...her respect for Maan will be regained...but for Dev will fall...

at the same time, i call this a punishment to geet as well...for forgivin dev, and having him back in her life as her devar will be costly to her...as her sister will fall for Dev...the man that ruined her innocent life...geet is normal with dev...as she has chose to move on...but perhaps nandani adn dev...(supposedly love story) will bring geet back to her past again...
lovetheserial thumbnail
Saturday 8.40 am in India.  Any desi's, any phoren desi's, anybody around?????

Allo-ji's๐Ÿ˜†  Vanakam,  Namaste,  Subah al-khair, Good morning๐Ÿ˜›

Am     Here,    Here,    Here,    Here,    Here๐Ÿ˜›
Are U There,  ThereThere,  ThereThere๐Ÿ˜Š????
lovetheserial thumbnail

Honey Nihu๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by -honeydew-

my take:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honey,
Lets also start with my Second Best Man on the show:  Dev๐Ÿ˜Š  That was an awful replica of a fall, trying to make like a pack of cards dispersed to the ground by a touch or breeze and lo ! here they missed the crux of a smooth action...  so I agreed with Savi-tan - were they trying to disguise a "falling in love symbolically" thru this??๐Ÿ˜†.  Dev the original on-screen anethema, now a corner-stone of the off-screen advertising world sure displays his trendy styles and smiles with ease, and a stunner at that... that slow progression from bad to endearingly good - i like it๐Ÿ˜Š.  Guess what - my daughter loves Samir Sharma and feels Nandini is not fit to tie his shoe-laces - ha, ha! and fans think the reverse, huh???!!!

In the treatment meted out to Pammi - I just about read Dadima thru it all - how well she has received her grand-daughter-in-law and how deeply she loves her and lo !! here Maasi takes P for granted, more like furniture when she's around or a kitchen slave...A very typical Indian mom-in-law : daughter-in-law relationship - I kinda just see the untypical and contemporary nuances comparatively in the Khurana Khandan and feel they are a notch above the ordinary...๐Ÿ˜›.  Makes Geet pensively  see the difference too.

Honey, don't know how to say it but excuses of Geet being an 18 yr old, into the first year of marriage, yet to experience the gruelling side of marriage - but she seems to be insipid when it comes to comforting another woman like herself - Geet has also gone through a period of struggle and challenges to her life, yet she is not able to give me the feeling of being understanding of a woman's core problems in dealing with gruff and obnoxious men, the world around etc. perhaps she is a character who has not had the liberties of speaking up before elders but in the space of closed doors, she has to be far more sensible and sensitive and even showing it by a comforting hug and a few words of comfort...Geet does not reflect it๐Ÿ˜•  of course love her vibrant side, her chatter, her wit etc.  Just went into a flashback of the time when Maan went thru his elevator accident and Geet later took care of him in the room - there too she did not show the softness and kindness of a woman who cared for a Man she loved - she was rather hard on the touch and quick to withdraw the touches --

If Teji changes, I will eat my lollipop - gosh a significant brute in the family...the original chauvinist -I wonder if this is going to be Vru's desire for a 3-way romance and one of them being the Teji-Pammi one๐Ÿ˜›.๐Ÿ˜›.

Cheers, and have a good day.๐Ÿ˜›
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Hellooo

Anyone home?
What's going on?

Alwaaa ๐Ÿค—...

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Mystical Mishti,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I loved the Dev, nandani, and maamay part...them falling and tryin to pick each other up...symbolizes Dev's crimes will always bring him down...nandani's rapid brain that has no sensibility...will always bring her down...and maamay's fall was due to his stupidity of choosing to be drunk 24/7...

Dev's past crime brings him down...Nandani's fast judgements bring her down...maamay's life is screwed as he has beer in his life...maamay dear...no biwi in life until beer is out...

get it...laachi tells maamay to do vrat for a biwi...if he wanted to he could have done it with heart...but instead he chose to drink beer all day...hence choosing beer over love for life...his life ain't improvin until he stops drinking...

dev, before he reaches a new love in his life, his past will always pull him down...everytime he reaches for Nandani...he will fall and take her down with him...because when she finds out what dev had done to her didi...and how maan his brother loved her didi sooo much...her respect for Maan will be regained...but for Dev will fall...

at the same time, i call this a punishment to geet as well...for forgivin dev, and having him back in her life as her devar will be costly to her...as her sister will fall for Dev...the man that ruined her innocent life...geet is normal with dev...as she has chose to move on...but perhaps nandani adn dev...(supposedly love story) will bring geet back to her past again...
------------------------------------------------------------
๐Ÿ‘Thats a symbolism that deserves the applause.  I am sure the CVs are gonna give Dev his punishment whichever way the wind blows...but can't a man be forgiven for his wrongs?? And suffering his past action, can't such a man pick up the pieces of his life and regain status with his family members, and can't he be allowed to fall in love? 

I would have loved Geet to dispense Dev his punishment, she has forgiven him, and so any punishment will not be a vengenace but for reminding him never to do an indulgent act again in his life-time...For a flashback, Maan in anger told him before the punches delivered to him on that very fateful night of being jailed 'that no man has the right to exploit or abuse any girl' - This very girl should award the punishment out of a work of chastisement and not vendetta๐Ÿ˜Š...

Mishti shivu, I luv the way you hold "anyone who uses the sword will die by the sword" -- I would like to believe that Geet received the blow not for forgiving Dev, but for walking out of Maan's life - I would like to see her uttering the words again and again, and I never tire of it - that she is really nothing without Maan, that she would crumble and die without him - stupid on my part but thats how Maan has loved her at every stage of her life since he stepped in to intercede and love her.  She sees it with clarity now - as a comparison with her khandan to that of the Khuranas -  So frankly its saddening Maan that brings losses in her life.

Geet needs to move on and form a part of KC life now๐Ÿ˜›.  I like your take MMS.

Cheers Shivu.     Btw, what job are you into???

Alwa Jalwa๐Ÿ˜Š.
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Darling Munni,  First THANK YOU...๐Ÿ˜›

Next,  Great to virtually see you๐Ÿค—

Am going backwards...Off to your take...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Darling Munni,  First THANK YOU...๐Ÿ˜›

Next,  Great to virtually see you๐Ÿค—

Am going backwards...Off to your take...

Ohh Alwa if you ever say thanks, i will not gonna give you hugs, understand?

Good, i know you are good girl...

I still have to reply to your lovely PM, give me some minutes, will back to you...

Muniza