3Idiotz-Kya aaj milegi kiss? Ya Phir hogi miss? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

I am great... tum batao??

Ofcourse , i guess this will be the scene for the coming 20 days or soo then short vacation and post that job...i am on big time holiday and have seriously nothing to do but laze around...enjoying this short duration phir pata nahi aisa time aaye na aaye...😊

u were thinking of me...waah...already made a place on ur mind...yippeee🥳lol...given that u guys know each other since soo long i thought it would be very difficult...but u are all such humble and cool😊

Oye jo ek baar yahan aa gaya woh humara ho gaya, its honor for us if someone joins Idiotz...

Enjoy dear, enjoy, love to see people in halla mood...

I loved Mammay and Dev scene, omg hilarious na...

Muniza
Originally posted by muniza75

Nahin re me live in US, California...

I just came back from work, started 5am...I work part time in store, and i have my online business as well...

Muniza

Oh looks like the thread is full of people from US...i havent ever been there...hopefully next year😊
and all working women...super...👏

u start from 5 am...wow...i dont get up before 12 pm...lol..i mean its a bad thing to say...but thats how my life is...which i am pretty sure is going to change sooonzzz😭
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago

Oye jo ek baar yahan aa gaya woh humara ho gaya, its honor for us if someone joins Idiotz...

Aww...thats such a sweet thing to say🤗

Enjoy dear, enjoy, love to see people in halla mood...

soon in Geet halla mood...hopefully next week...today focussing on knowing you guys😊

I loved Mammay and Dev scene, omg hilarious na...

super nice scene...his trying to write on the bottle was lol 🤣and Dev's laugh corresponding to the same was sone pe suhaaga...😆but what exactly was Nandini doing lol...rolling on the floor from here to there...😲😲😕

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago

She mostly sit front of comp, even she is in conference, till her turn comes, she chat with us...If not on comp, and then she comes thru cell phone...Me same like her, but  when it's really busy, even she hardly comes online...

Muniza

Exactly...thanks Munni.   Doing masti with you guys is a MUST for me...its the HIGHLIGHT of my day, so i try the best I can.

In fact I am on a conference call right now!!!  See how much fun it is!!😛

Oh well ladies...nice chatting with you...I am off now...have to drive somewhere and take a conf call in the car.  Talk to you all later...no promises on coming on the weekend!!! 

Love you ll!!!🤗
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Oh well ladies...nice chatting with you...I am off now...have to drive somewhere and take a conf call in the car.  Talk to you all later...no promises on coming on the weekend!!! 

Love you ll!!!🤗

take care...great talking to you too...have a great weekend😊🤗

Oh looks like the thread is full of people from US...i havent ever been there...hopefully next year😊
and all working women...super...👏

u start from 5 am...wow...i dont get up before 12 pm...lol..i mean its a bad thing to say...but thats how my life is...which i am pretty sure is going to change sooonzzz😭

Not everyday, but once a month i have to start 5am, mostly 6-7 am i starts...In India i don't think so anyone starts work early in the morning right, mostly work hours 8-9 right?

It's ok once you will start working, you will get up early as well...

Muniza

Nandini was moping the floor lolz, i didnt get it why she wasn't getting up? Silly Nandini lolz...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Love you ll!!!🤗

Nagswa mera pyaar tum ja rahi ho?
Will miss you 😭🤗...

Muniza

Not everyday, but once a month i have to start 5am, mostly 6-7 am i starts...In India i don't think so anyone starts work early in the morning right, mostly work hours 8-9 right?

It's ok once you will start working, you will get up early as well...

Muniza

Ya here everyone works from 9 am onwards...me too got a 9 to 7 job...ofcourse i will have to get up...college ke liye bhi used to get up...so once routine life starts will mould in...😊

As for Nandini...she wasnt getting up because she had mehendi...her character is silly...always falling...and cursing her jeeja..and now she will keep fast for Dev...not very appealing...😕

Yaar...i was just wondering...why do u think Geet doesnt have an episode bank????😔 i mean a small holiday of the lead is so much noticeable and generates criticism...i am just praying for the day that they will have an episode bank and leads holidays will go unnoticed by the audience...😊