--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while,
but their hearts forever.

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had to reply cause of ur title yaaar!  No kiss and show is a sure miss today! 🀣
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

I had to reply cause of ur title yaaar!  No kiss and show is a sure miss today! 🀣

Geet...we no better than to expect a NO MISS...never a Kiss!!πŸ˜†
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic post πŸ‘... i am a sailent reader of ur if n like it much its really full of fun n have a keen analysis of episode specially the song settings are always a brilliant jobπŸ‘πŸΌ ... keep rocking us...πŸ˜‰
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Nargis : Just curious...and thought would talk to you...haven't really spoken much with you...why did u join India- Forums and which was the first forum you were active in...???? 

well till others come and if u are free...😊

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

@ Nargis : Just curious...and thought would talk to you...haven't really spoken much with you...why did u join India- Forums and which was the first forum you were active in...???? 

well till others come and if u are free...😊

Sure...I joined IF for Kayamath, and then got into DMG...Now geet.   I swore after Kayamath...that I would not wast my time with Desi serials...but I guess I am a sucker for Romance...especially one like Maaneet!! 

Sorry...i forgot your name...**Nags...kaan pakading***😳

How about you...whwn and why did you join IF...and where are you located.  I am in the US...NJ!!πŸ˜ƒ
--Nargis-- thumbnail
The TRACK was a DUD when the Saturday episodes started...but now we are hooked to them...and now the story is good...I will miss it...even though i rarely have time to watch the epi or come to the forum on the weekends...too busy with the family...and the kids!!

Looking forward to the MAHA episode...I hoep the first one is a BLAST...but we should know better than to have expectations!!πŸ˜ƒ
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Sure...I joined IF for Kayamath, and then got into DMG...Now geet.   I swore after Kayamath...that I would not wast my time with Desi serials...but I guess I am a sucker for Romance...especially one like Maaneet!! 

Sorry...i forgot your name...**Nags...kaan pakading***😳

How about you...whwn and why did you join IF...and where are you located.  I am in the US...NJ!!πŸ˜ƒ

Anamika here...😊 i think i never really inroduced myself so dont kaan pakdoπŸ˜ƒ

Well i joined for spoilers of Perfect Bride...if you know the reality show...then directly jumped to Geet... i adored Karan-Abha Jodi but for a very short duration...

Geet too was a silent reader i guess till January...dunno how started writing and here i am almost 1000 posts...hehe...blame the last sem of studies i guess with nthng to do but laze around 😊 I am presently in Gujarat but for holidays... joining Job from July so will relocate to Hydrebad😊

What do u do in US???

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Anamika here...😊 i think i never really inroduced myself so dont kaan pakdoπŸ˜ƒ

Well i joined for spoilers of Perfect Bride...if you know the reality show...then directly jumped to Geet... i adored Karan-Abha Jodi but for a very short duration...

Geet too was a silent reader i guess till January...dunno how started writing and here i am almost 1000 posts...hehe...blme the last sem of studies i guess with nthng to do but laze around 😊 I am presently in Gujarat but for holidays... joining Job from July so will relocate to Hydrebad😊

What do u do in US???

Nice...Officially meeting you Anamika!!!  I am also from Gujurat...but have been in the states for the last 30 years...grew up here...par oon Gujarati boloon choon!!

I am a Senior Manager for eCommerce for a fortune 35 company here in the US.

Where exactly are you in Gujart...I am form near Surat!!

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
And yes as for being a sucker for romance...arent we all...hehe... Chick flicks and Mills and Boons...baap re...there are somethings girls are expert at...and watching and dreaming romance is definitely the king of it😊

p.s Will miss Saturdays too...but i am just praying that with 5 days a week schedule Geet will become what it was...perfect planning and execution...it has already started treading the path...i hope it reaches it destination soon😊