3Idiotz-Kya aaj milegi kiss? Ya Phir hogi miss?

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

1. Direct Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only NautankiπŸ˜›
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's ❀️ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Alwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiyaπŸ˜‰

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/LavzπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Index:

Mr. India's Spolierzzz:

Rota of the Week

Monday - Shivani
Tuesday - Jess
Wednesday - Nags
Thursday - Niha
Friday - Dhwani

EBasso thumbnail

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
HEEELLLOOO MERE LOVELY IDIOTS πŸ€— 

kya aaj banegi apni baat?πŸ˜•

puri hogi hamari wish?😳

Karenge Maneet kiss?😲

Aaj pura din meetings aur pura weekend out of town hoon. I hope I get to spend some time with you guys between all the chaos 😭 will definitely try to peak in.

------------------------------------------------------------

DEEJAY'S PEEJAY CORNER:

Maan: What would it take to make you give me a kiss ? -

Geet: An anaesthetic.

Wah re phamily walo - aaj kar mere jokes bhi padte ho aur reply me aur PJs bhi daalte ho wah wah - DEEJAY ko happy KEEJAY  🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Pleadings to CVs waali link ab bekaar aur purani ho gayi hai... yeh lijiye meri thodi kahaniya padiye πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

EK NAYI SHURUAAT, FINALLY SUHAAG RAAT:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666101

A TRANQUIL STORM:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1667757

enjoy!!!

MAAN AUR GEET KI KAHAANI - AAJ IS GAANE KI ZUBAANI

OH GOD KUDIYON - KOI MERE GAANE SUNTE BHI HAI YA NAHI! OH WELL... DOORDHWANI RADIO SE DEEJAY DHANNO KA FARZ HAI! KOI SUNE YA NA SUNE... BAJANA TO BANTA HI HAI BOSSS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gENVGJoSY[/YOUTUBE]

baahon ke daramiyaan
Do pyar mil rahe hai
jaane kya bole man
dole sun ke badan
dhadkan bani zubaan

yeh din kab aayega??????????? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TODAY'S TAKE

RESERVEDπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res:

Chaha Hum ne tujhe
Jaan se bhi zyada
pyar tujhse karoongi umr bhar
e mere humnashi
e mere humsafar ...

Michel, how far is the well? 

@Michel: But do you think, the well be able to provide for the entire desert?

@Michel: that could just be a mirage.

@Michel: the cactus doesnt let me get to the palm tree.The sand goes into the eye and blurs my vision

@Michel: Alexander was really upset the last time i called Ali Baba, some personal first name issue. They debated over who would be called Al.I am thinking the trunk and the branch will bend this time if i try to contact Babur.

@Michel: Lucy needs a mug of beer.While i get Tom to fetch it for her I'll take your leave for now.
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Peter -  da well is not very far!!πŸ˜›πŸ€£

@Peter - der shd b an oasis suver arund!!πŸ˜‰

@Peter - da finder bcums da keeper!πŸ˜› by da way hav u tried da dates frm da palm tree?!πŸ˜›

@Peter - da sandstorms r common in a desert...preparatn is better dan cure nyday...ladder and goggles wd help a trespasser...y dnt u call Ali Baba fr help?!πŸ˜›

@Peter - Alexander is one self obsessd pinocchioπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Truth is wat Ali Baba says...bendin of branch and trunk wdnt harm da palm...roots wd hold it firmπŸ˜‰...Alexander controls Babur's verdict...bt da trespasser has to pass the desert to reach da desired destinatn!!!πŸ˜‰

Tere zajbaaton mein mehki si saason mein...
Yeh jo mehek Sandali si hai...
Dil ki panahon mein bekhri si aahon mein...
Sone ki khwasish jagi si hai...
Chehre se chehra chupao...
Sene ki dhadkan suno...
Dekhlo khud ko tum...
Annkhon mein meri...😳

Labon ko Labon pe sajao...
Kya ho tum mujhe ab batao...
Todh do khud ko tum...
Banhon mein meri...
Banhon mein meri...😳😍

Reserved!! πŸ˜›
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Have Coffee with Muniza😳

Lets Play Antakshri:

No kiss darling only jhalak...

@ Alwa mera jalwa- I got ur PM, will reply in detail..Tell meri beti Dhwani, she will add ur name...

--------------------------------------------------

Loved Pammi and Geet scene tooo good, lovely..This Show is about Geet and i always wanted to see her relation her connection with other Characters, and i am sooo happy to see her relation with Pammi...love to see that her family around her, caring her...Pammi and Geet scene was very touchy, fab...

Dev, Nandini & Mama scene was hilarious...Omg SS was too good, the way he was laughing omg making me laugh...Haila mama ji ka kya kehna...Omg when SS was trying to help him to get up, and Mammay was ticklish, the way he laughed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...And the way he was writing report on his bottle πŸ˜†...Talli Mammay you rocks...

Love to see Adi sir, awww MSK is true hubby, how always for her smile he could do anything, bhai mishty ko udaas thodi daikh sakte hain 😳 ...Oiee conphusion hi conphusion...Now we have to wait till Monday...

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers πŸ€—...My beti made post, plz post your wishes there...

Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks like i am the first to give an opinion...kya kare...holidays and nthng else to do but wait for job joining...πŸ˜›

Well...the episode was light and fun...and it had me emotional for Pammi😭 while i did laugh out loud for Mammey and Dev...πŸ˜†

but somewhere i think 2 episodes without Maan - Geet in the same frame is a little too much to digest...πŸ˜”that too when Saturday we wont be having an episode after such a long time Friday should have been promising...πŸ˜”Also the hype that has been created has to be matched...Afterall after such a long time Geet is reviving and this period is crucial...small mistakes gather huge criticism and one needs to be careful...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Well i just wish that the team would have shot a scene with Gurmeet and Drashti and kept it in store for today...Also, i wished Adi scene would have been shown today instead of Kitchen scene...The precap instead of consisting of the same scene unfortunately with Gurmeet BD had Geet decked up beautifully...it would have been better...

All said and done...i have to say the side actors are doing fantastic job and love watching them...Jugnu Mama, Sameer Sharma were brilliant today and so was PammiπŸ‘πŸ‘

Mammey ke liye Mami and his fast and promise to live only on drink was super cool😊 

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heya all πŸ€— ...just thought of this rhyme ...little editing done πŸ˜ƒ

Maan and Geet  sitting in a tree:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G...😳
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby in a golden carriage...πŸ˜† 
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waiting for "fast" breaking romantic moments!  Waiting...waiting...waiting...still waiting...

Pammi, I am crying "phoot phoot" ke at your plight...Teji u better straighten out your act soon before I take out my sword... ha 

Nandini, why is she accident prone only around Dev?  I guess it is the CV's way of showing that she is "falling" in loveπŸ˜†...

Mamaji reminds me of another famous character - Keshto Mukherjee...

Adi remembering his bashing when he sees Teji - very funny!

Why is that I am not able to find anything interesting to write about in Geet nowadays? Well, don't want to step on anyones love towards GHSP by saying this...but really sometimes I find it boring...uff yeh mein kya keha diya...I guess I am going to copy my pose in the idiot family photo and zip it upπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by savi-tan - 12 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜›Since KISS is in the air in this thread today:

"A peach is a peach, a plum is a plum, a kiss aint a kiss unless its
with tongues.  So open your mouth and close your eyes and give your tongue some exercise".πŸ˜†

and...

"Where should one use perfume?  a young woman asked.  Wherever one wants to be kissed said the man"...πŸ˜†

----------------------------------------------------------------
As the air breathes the oncoming Karva Chauth,  I went into a flashback to remember Dadima, even as Geet's mind was in turmoil remembering her.  Dadima so sporting, so compassionate, so full of life, philosphical about practicalities of life, overpossessive but enough to give libertry to learn life's lessons, full of gay abandon, prompt with all that is valued by her, aggressive enough to allow a niche for herself in the business world, yet cherishes the most important relationship of contemporary times - that of mother-in-law : daughter in law. πŸ‘  

Savi-tan correctly remarked a tangible truth - a dispersed truthπŸ˜†: The CVs indicate a very painful falling in love - Nandini is so prone to falling before Dev it perhaps announces her falling in love with Dev.  It has happened with Geet too.  She fell all around and all over Maan all the time😳.

Perhaps now, in desperate circumstances Geet will be bowed under physically, emotionally and psychologically, desirous of Maan, with Pammis confessions heavy in her heart.  She will see the beauty and joy of just having Maan in her life.  The entry of the sacred Sargi will give her the experience of harmony from her husbands home.

I see the beauty of the relationships within this household and I am capturing the reasons for CVs having drawn us to this Maasi household.  Everyone of them especially Geet, Maan and Dev are all given a choice each day.  They can react negatively to the demands made on them or they can choose to live abundantly to transform their negative into the meaningful.  Attitude is all.  If they do not endow their life and work with meaning, no one will ever be able to do it for them.  They have to recognize the value of why they are there and for what reason they are there.  This is the sacred truth.

Even Mamaji, Lacchi and Lucky had to make choicesπŸ˜†.  Ofcourse Mamaji chose to drink even more,  Lacchi chose to forgo the vrath and Lucky kept his Preeto waiting for the manyana🀣

The pompous arrival of the Sargi is a test of each of them as persons who have to soon unveil the truth of their relationships.  A tricky situation Adi has brought in; who will speak the truth and who would lie -  all needs to be seen...πŸ˜†.  Save Maan, all of the others took a gulp or popped their eyes at that critical juncture.πŸ˜”  Will Maan save the situation or will he reveal the truth???

As Dhwani started on the thread "Will the kiss be aired today?😳;  Munni pacified "first the jhalak, then only follows the kiss"πŸ˜‰; and we all wait with bated breaths...😊😍 

CVsπŸ‘.       Cheers all.
Edited by lovetheserial - 12 years ago