leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So Rashmi's marriage will not take place with Nikhil.

First girl friend doubts.

Second going abroad.

Third champagne party.

Now the Singhania's have to go for a custom made family where they will not step out of Udaipur come what may and they will be exact replicas of Singhania's.

Rashmi, you cant have the cake and eat it too.

No discos, no champagne and no thoughts of settling abroad.

Poojas, mandir visits, kachoris and kheer  are welcome.

Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The yoga guy was perfect for Rashmi…😆 no movies, no friends, no outings w/o permission, no nothing w/o permission…. But when they want they can bend the rules. Like they had the tilak at their place, yest Rashmi went to her sasural, they didn't even ask DJ. BM cooly said, bulaya hai tho jaana padega. For Akshara, nahi CD, tumhare DJ se mein nahi baath kar sakthi.  They bend rules for their daughters but not their bahu but Akshara doesn't see anything wrong in it….🥱

Rashmi's wedding will happen unless they find this guy gets caught red handed or on tape….🤣 If not, G3 will continue to find excuses to make this happen😆

_Divya_ thumbnail
yaar I just loved DJ's expressions whn tht man opened Champagne bottle🤣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rightnow

So Rashmi's marriage will not take place with Nikhil.

First girl friend doubts.

Second going abroad.

Third champagne party.

Now the Singhania's have to go for a custom made family where they will not step out of Udaipur come what may and they will be exact replicas of Singhania's.

Rashmi, you cant have the cake and eat it too.

No discos, no champagne and no thoughts of settling abroad.

Poojas, mandir visits, kachoris and kheer  are welcome.

well..Rashmi's mom, dad, Rashmi herself, her daada, bhabhi, everyone is okay with it except Daddaji..most prolly he will be shut up..or he will be shown majboor since they have already fixed the rishta...😆 toh we'll have a combo of champagne n kheer, disco+mandir, kachori+ ice cream, havan+ movies in YRKKH frm now on..rishta wohi soch nayi 🤣

@divya, u were looking at Daddaji? i toh couldn't take my eyes off Akshara..go back n look at  her expression in that scene 
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

well..Rashmi's mom, dad, Rashmi herself, her daada, bhabhi, everyone is okay with it except Daddaji..most prolly he will be shut up..or he will be shown majboor since they have already fixed the rishta...😆 toh we'll have a combo of champagne n kheer, disco+mandir, kachori+ ice cream, havan+ movies in YRKKH frm now on..rishta wohi soch nayi 🤣

@divya, u were looking at Daddaji? i toh couldn't take my eyes off Akshara..go back n look at  her expression in that scene 

Yeah... I too was looking at akshi's expression...😆 They were mindblowing...🤣
_Divya_ thumbnail
@ Charu di & Asawari::: yaar aisa kya spl tha uske expressions mei😕...mujhe to kuch alag nahi laga😕

haa but jo usne waitergiri ki uski bahut gussa aya mujhe😡
Originally posted by: divi4u

@ Charu di & Asawari::: yaar aisa kya spl tha uske expressions mei😕...mujhe to kuch alag nahi laga😕

Arey she was like oh god..😲ab yeh Dino's kaise react karenge...😆 😆
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi4u

nahi yaar Akshara ke expressions dekhne layak the...😆 she was like Dinos kya soch rahe honge champagne dekhkar...😆 😆 coz use pata hai Dino ki dinogiri isliye woh dar rahi thi shayad...😆😆😆
_Divya_ thumbnail

Achcha to tum wo wale expressions ki baat kar rahe ho ... haa wo to dekhe maine... uska dhyan party se hatt kar sirf DJ pe tha ... ab ye kaise react karenge😆😆😆'

i thot k uska apna koi reaction tha😛TongueTongueTongue