Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi lost and found in Switzerland

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Gopi, lost & found in Switzerland

In STAR Plus' Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Kokila, Jigar, Rashi, Aham and Gopi, are in Switzerland but not everyone is bonding and having a good time.

While Kokila's entry with Gopi in Switzerland stunned Aham, Rashi had to wear a sari and shed her western clothes due to Kokila's presence, so she is upset with Gopi and Kokila for spoiling her vacation. Jigar gets admonished by Aham for shopping with Rashi, when he should be helping him with the presentation. And prodded by Kokila, Gopi tries endlessly to get closer to Aham, by looking after him and helping him with whatever he needs, yet his resentment towards her presence hasn't decreased a bit.

While travelling together Aham and Gopi almost miss their train and get into another coach. When Aham goes in search of Kokila, in anger he tells Gopi to get off at the next station. When Aham finds Kokila, Jigar and Rashi in another coach, he forgets about Gopi and Kokila is shocked to see Gopi getting off the train. Before she can call out to her, the train leaves the station. Gopi is stranded on the station. Kokila scolds Aham for being careless and asks him to find Gopi at any cost. In tonight's episode, Aham will search for Gopi and feel guilty about telling her off. After a long search, when he does find her, he will be happy to see her and in the rush of emotion, he will hug her.

A STAR Plus.in source elaborates, "Gopi tries to find her way to her family and the hotel they are staying in by showing off their itinerary. As she can't speak English, no one understands her. Aham looks for her high and low, in the market, over the bridge, everywhere possible, but they will keep missing each other. Aham will then call Kokila and tell her, he can't find Gopi anywhere and since Kokila will be very worried, Jigar will file a police complaint. Later, when Aham eventually does find Gopi, he will be thrilled and with a smile, he will rush to her and give her a hug. Of course, Aham will immediately recover and feel awkward and command her to follow him, in his usual stern manner."

Gopi aka Jia says, "I am scared and worried about finding my family. I can speak only Hindi and Gujarati and here people know only English. So though I have met helpful people neither of us understand what the other is saying. Yet, I won't lose hope as I believe in Kanahji and know He will help me." Switzerland isn't what she had dreamt of as she reveals, "Switzerland is a romantic place as Rashi ben keeps pointing out. I had hoped to spend some time with Ahamji but he didn't like the fact that I came here with Maji. I am sad and unable to enjoy the beauty of the place completely. Though, as people are trying to help me find my family, I can say the people of Switzerland are wonderful."

Aham states, "I got stuck with Gopi during this woonderful trip due to my mom. On her insistence, I am letting Gopi join along. I wish I could just get away from her but I never meant for her to get lost in this foreign city. I am feeling bad for my actions. I hope to find her soon." Aham is in love with Switzerland and confesses "It is so pretty and has an untouched kind of beauty. Everything looks so fresh and new; the roads, buildings, mountains, scenery all seem like a perfect picture. The people here are friendly and warm. I am enjoying my time in Switzerland."

Kokila aka Rupal Patel claims, "I made this trip to Switzerland only to try and bring Gopi and Aham closer. Now as Gopi is lost, I feel guilty. In times of crisis, thankfully the family has come through and all of us are looking for her." Narrating her experiences in Switzerland, she says, "the country is beautiful to say the least but the people have inner and outer beauty too. They are all so co-operative and well behaved. There is a lot of discipline among the citizens here be it at work, in their personal life or when they are out in the public. That is a great sight to watch. I was told that Switzerland is heaven on earth, now that I have visited it, I can claim the same. The locales, sights, towns, mountains –everything is so pretty. I am glad to have visited this beautiful country."

Will this trip bring Aham and Gopi closer? Will he realise her importance in his life?

To find out, keep watching Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Monday to Friday, 7:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media
Friday, May 06, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1701/gopi-lost-and-found-in-switzerland.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanx 4 sharing tanu.
We are stil w8ing to watch wt we wanted to bt dont knw til when we hv to w8.
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing...still curious to see the little Gohem moments.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he goes and hugs her wow.
but he ges into his daily routine later
damn, when will he change

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah I don't like ahem going back to his way after the hug but maybe its in a scolding cause he cares kind of thing, guess we have to wait and watch his facial impressions
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.. can't wait to watch the episode.