Satisfied,Shocked and Shattered

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday highlight for me was Amma's reaction omg how quickly she changed her expression first she was satisfied that her plan is working but when Krishna hugged Prats she was shocked and shattered at the same time.Which type of mother is she who wants to destroy her son's life only for her personal gain.First i was doubtful but now i am confirmed she want Krishna to depend on others for all his life.Lastly I really appreciate Ashmita acting skills she portray Amma with full conviction.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail
I agree yaar...What kind of a mother is she????erghhh...Creating so much trouble for her own son so dat she gets respect from him...cheee...

i agree  yaar...AS rocksss in acting...d.a way she changed her expression...n da way she smiled...i mean fake smile after knowing dat Kriya is One again...was just ammazinggg
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Yes asmita is good actress her acting skills prove tht, but cv,s havent shown reason behind her behaviour whether she want destroy K or P  her intentions arent clear, but according to new promo I think cv,s r showing now P will find out reason behind amma,s wiered behaviour. iam sure abt this, tht means saas bahu drama starts.

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes n they talk about relationships..!!! But asmitaji was brilliant..
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
yeah agree with u what kind of mother dhe is..she knows that baba cant live without pratigya then y she is doing this...
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Yes asmita is good actress her acting skills prove tht, but cv,s havent shown reason behind her behaviour whether she want destroy K or P  her intentions arent clear, but according to new promo I think cv,s r showing now P will find out reason behind amma,s wiered behaviour. iam sure abt this, tht means saas bahu drama starts.

its clear na dear...she doent want K to be behind P like dis foreva...n she wants K to trust her...n she doesnt want to see P in da house...wid krishu...n maybe wen P tries to say krishu he myt not believe her abt amma...as in his view amma is an angel...