RUBY no more bun hairstyle

avinaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Ruby,

Future track please no more bun hair style. Either you leave your hair open or long braid with few tresses coming into your face that will be very nice. Also if you happen to wear saree some times wear like normal type. I hope you will read this forum and take note of it. We want you to look cute not only like  traditional choti bahu.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mich thumbnail

100% agree because you looks more beautiful with your hair down instead of a bun. Something to make us happy since I'm sure there will be more and more tears  coming ... 

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I agree as well. Ruby shouldnt be wearing the bun hairstyle... makes her look a little older! Even the elder DIL Mohini doesnt have the bun hairstyle...her hairs are left loose...then why should CB, Rads have bun? She would look beautiful in open hairs! I am sure...Dev to aise hi deewana ho jaayega hehe...

Plus she would look very beautiful in normal kind of sarees than this seedha pallu type. Even in CB1 she used to wear that way only. Atleast this time she should wear it normally. Eveyone in the house wears normal pallu then why should she wear it in this kind? Also no one in the house wear a pallu over their heads...so shouldnt Rads!! 

shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh gud. hope she'll read it. u ppl r noticin her hairstyle too keen obsevers. great.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
open hair this time please
bvm30 thumbnail
100% agreee...
Also I feel that outfits of other actors( mohini, padma, maheswari) are more  attractive than main lead character **choti bahu**...
Ruby does not wear make-up properly and so looks more pale(*****poor fellow*****)...please Ruby, concentrate on your outfits as well make-up...We r bored to see same Rdhika ...
Edited by bvm30 - 12 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
We want open hair this time plz
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes pls no more budhi wala bun every one is right when all the other ladies wear such attractive clothes then why not radhika and also little bit more makeup mana ke use thoda udaas lagna hai due to her circumstances but ok dont let her wear too much jewelry she can show her udaasi per expressions--rubi is a great actress so no problems
 the reg sari looks so good on her remember the pink saari on the honeymoon in malasia.
so let her wear the regular sari and that will be diff than cb1
getting tired  of seeing her in seedha paalo all the time
will post this on her fan page to make sure she reads it 
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I should Ruby should wear good sari with hair braided up.
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
we want to see variations in Rubina-Radhika look!